Logitech MX Keys for Mac Review Highlights
- Stays powered upto 10 days on full charge
- Upto 10 meters wireless range
- Work seamlessly on your Mac and iPad
Logitech MX Keys Keyboard for Mac Features
- Connect via included USB receiver or Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Spherically dished keys match shape of fingertips. Round edges provide satisfying feedback.
- Matte coating on every key. So fingers glide effortlessly over surface.
- Proximity sensors detect hands. Illuminate keyboard the moment fingers approach.
- Ambient light sensors adjust backlighting brightness.
- Flow-enabled. Transfer text, images and files from one Mac to another. Just copy from one and paste to the other (requires Logitech Options software)
- Transfer files, documents and images across computers. Even across Mac and Windows operating systems.
- USB-C to USB-C charging cable tops up power on Logitech MX Keys for Mac. Connects directly to your Mac.
- Pair Logitech MX Keys with upto 3 devices. Toggle between them with one press of Easy-Switch button.
Important: FileVault is an encryption system available on some Mac computers. When enabled, it may prevent Bluetooth devices from connecting with your computer if you have not logged in. In case you have enabled FileVault, please pair your Logitech MX Keys with provided USB receiver.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech MX Keys Advanced Illuminated Wireless Keyboard for Mac
- 1 X Unifying Receiver
- 1 X USB-C to USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 X User Documentation
One-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 43.02 cm/1.84 cm
- Width 13.16 cm/1.44 cm
- Height 2.05 cm/0.66 cm
- Weight 810 gm
Logitech MX Keys Keyboard for Mac Specifications
- Full charge lasts 5 months with backlighting off.
- On/Off power switch.
- Caps Lock and Battery indicator lights.
- Compatible with Logitech Flow enabled mouse.
Logitech MX Keys for Mac Works Only with
- USB Receiver:
- Available USB port
- Mac OS 10.15 or later
- Bluetooth Low Energy only (not just any Bluetooth).
- Mac OS 10.15 or later.
- iPad OS 13.1 or later.
- iOS: iPhone 4S or later, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini, iPod touch (5th generation or later). Devices with iOS 8.0 or iOS .0 or later.
- Internet connection for software download.
- Logitech Options software on Mac OS.
- USB port or Bluetooth Low Energy enabled device with keyboard support.