- See every detail with HD video and 10 x zoom
- Works with your meeting and video conferencing applications
- Complements any audio system or speakerphone
Capture The Action In High-Def
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 is the perfect fit for classrooms, auditoriums and large meeting rooms. Capture a wide shot with a 90° field of view, or focus on presenters, panelists and whiteboards with flexible pan and tilt controls. A 10 x zoom lens with autofocus perfectly frames speakers and their visual aids and delivers outstanding detail and clarity to remote participants and recording systems.
Easy To Set Up And Use
USB plug-and-play connectivity makes your Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Conference Camera a breeze to deploy and use. Simply connect it to the conference room computer or your laptop through USB and you’re good to go. Designed for compatibility with video conferencing applications on Windows and Mac computers.
Operate Nearby Or Far Away
Pan, tilt and zoom with the hand-held remote to see everything in your conference room, auditorium, classroom, or workspace. Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Conference Camera can also be operated from a remote location with downloadable software.
Premium Camera Lens
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 features a premium camera lens, designed and manufactured by Logitech. Enjoy bright, clear video with accurate color rendition and sharpness, even when zoomed in.
Multiple Mounting Options
Configure the conference rooms or event space any way you want: Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Conference Camera includes mounting hardware for both tabletop and wall mounting and features a standard tripod thread for additional flexibility.
Preset And Forget
Compose a wide shot so that everyone is in view. Smoothly switch between people and whiteboards. Perfectly frame each panelist for a broadcast-like experience. Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Conference Camera features three camera presets that save pan, tilt and zoom settings and smoothly transitions between them at the touch of a button.
Certified For Business
Your Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Conference Camera offers a plug-and-play USB connection to conference room computers. The camera is certified for Skype for Business, is Cisco WebEx compatible, and offers enhanced integration with BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo and Zoom. If your preferred application can recognize a webcam, you can use it with Logitech PTZ Pro 2.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X PTZ Pro 2 Camera
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X 10-foot USB Cable with Power Adapter Connection
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X Mount
- 1 X Documentation
- 1 X Warranty Card
Two-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 14.60 cm/12.00 cm
- Width: 13.10 cm/5.00 cm
- Height: 13.00 cm/1.00 cm
- Weight: 580 gm/48 gm
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom
- 260° pan. 130° tilt
- 10 x HD zoom
- 90° field of view
- Full HD 1080 p 30 ps
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- 3 camera presets plus home position button
- Kensington security slot
- Video mute/unmute LED indicator
- Standard tripod thread
- IR 8.5 m range
- CR2032 battery (included)
Cables / Power
- AC Power adapter with regional plugs
- Power cable (9.8 ft / 3 m)
Dual-purpose bracket works for both wall mounting and tabletop elevation
Compatibility and Integrations
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Far-end control (PTZ) of other ConferenceCams (with supported services)
- Works with most any video conferencing application or meetings service
- Skype for Business certified
- Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible
- Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members, including BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo and Zoom
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or 10
- Mac OS 10.10 or higher