Highlights from Logitech Rugged Folio Reviews
- For iPad 7th/8th Gen (Model: A2200, A2197, A2198, A2428, A2270, A2430 and A2429) only
- Military standard drop tests for new levels of protection
- High performance spill and dirt-resistant sealed keys
- Spot to stow Logitech Crayon or Apple Pencil (1st gen)
- Does not include Apple Pencil or Logitech Crayon
For iPad, 7th/8th generation (Model: A2200, A2197, A2198, A2428, A2270, A2430 and A2429) only
"Please order ONLY if your iPad matches one of the model numbers mentioned; this Keyboard Case does not work with any other iPad model.
Heavy-duty Protection. Slim Design.
Logitech Rugged Folio uses Smart Connector technology so no pairing or charging is required. High performance spill and dirt-resistant sealed keys make this the perfect tool for on-the-go work. Enjoy a full-size keyboard with convenient iOS shortcut keys, front and back protection for your iPad and a convenient spot to stow Logitech Crayon or Apple Pencil (1st gen).
Four Use Modes
Your Logitech Rugged Folio is flexible enough for any environment or task.
- Type Mode: Dock the keyboard upright and pull out the kickstand to type out notes or emails.
- Viewing Mode: Fold back the keyboard and pull out the kickstand to watch movies and TV shows.
- Sketch Mode: Fully extend the kickstand back for the perfect angle to take notes or draw with Logitech Crayon.
- Read Mode: Tuck the kickstand in and fold the keyboard back to read books, articles, and more.
Any Angle Kickstand
Flexible kickstand offers 40 degree of tilt so you can always find the right angle for the task at hand. Sturdy mechanical hinges ensures the kickstand stays firmly in place and does not collapse, even with strong tapping.
Shock-absorbent technology and materials help Logitech Rugged Folio exceed military standard drop tests for new levels of protection. So whether you fumble it on your morning commute or accidentally knock it off your desk, your iPad is protected from drops and other mishaps.
Spill-Proof and Dirt Resistant Keys
A durable, high performance membrane seals in the keyboard, protecting it from spilled drinks, working-lunch crumbs, and other daily mishaps. If an accident does occur, your Logitech Rugged Folio can be safely wiped clean.
Power and Pair In One Click
Logitech Rugged Folio connects with iPad instantly, no complex Bluetooth pairing required. It also sources power directly from iPad so you never have to charge.
Typing can get loud and that can get distracting when you are working in public or an open office. Logitech Rugged Folio's keys type silently.
Full Row Of iOS Shortcut Keys
Forget hunting around the screen or in menus to perform simple actions, Logitech Rugged Folio features a full row of shortcut keys.
The Perfect Combo
Your Logitech Rugged Folio is designed to work with both Logitech Crayon and Apple Pencil (1st gen) so you can hand-write notes, sketch drawings or mark up documents directly on iPad. Plus, there is a built-in holder to store your Logitech Crayon or Apple Pencil (1st gen) so it is always there when you need it.
Secure Magnetic Latch
A magnetic latch keeps the case securely closed when not in use to protect your iPad screen.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech Rugged Folio Protective Case with Integrated Keyboard and Smart Connector for iPad 7th Gen (2019) 10.2-In Only
- 1 X User Documentation
One-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 26.00 cm
- Breadth: 18.90 cm
- Height: 2.38 cm
- Weight: 605 gm
- Power and Connectivity: Upon placing iPad in holder, instantly pairs and powers via Smart Connector
- Space to charge and stow Apple Pencil (1st generation)
- Magnetic latch
- Front and back protection
- Access all ports: camera / USB-C
- Full-sized, well-spaced keys
- Full row of iOS shortcut keys
- 18 mm key pitch
- 1.2 mm key travel
- Modes: Type, View, Sketch, Read
- Keyboard Type: Integrated keyboard
- Backlit Keys: No
- Viewing Angles: Adjustable
- 40 degrees of adjustable angles
- Highest angle: 60 degrees
- Lowest angle: 20 degrees
- iPad, 7th generation (Model: A2200, A2197 and A2198) only
- iPad, 8th generation (Model: A2428, A2270, A2430 and A2429) only