- Move and present freely from as far as 30 meters
- On-screen cursor to play and pause videos and enjoy a range interaction
- Minimalist design with advanced functionality
Small Device. Big Game
Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote and its companion app work together to deliver a deep range of intelligent and customizable features. You???Ã‚Âº???ll step confidently onto stage, and right into your zone.
Intuitive Slide Navigation
Enjoy focus and instant familiarity with your Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote???Ã‚Âº???s intuitive three-button interface.?? Enabled via Logitech presentation app
- Pointer: Highlight, magnify and control the on-screen cursor
- Next: Navigate forward and control custom functions gesture volume adjustment.
- Back: Navigate backward and control custom functions like gesture volume adjustment
Use Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote on Windows and Mac platforms, and on Powerpoint, Keynote, PDF, Google Slide and Prezi presentations.
Plug-and-play Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote instantly on any compatible computer via USB receiver, or connect with low energy Bluetooth. Spotlight also keeps your computer connected and awake while you present.
Use the USB-C charging cable and get 3 hours of presenting after a 1-minute charge, or charge fully in as little as 60 minutes. Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote vibrates and the battery indicator glows red when it???Ã‚Âº???s time to recharge.?? Full charge lasts up to 3 months. May vary based on usage.
Advanced Pointer System
Set your preferred pointer mode (enabled via Logitech Presentation App) within the Logitech Presentation app. Use magnify to visually zoom on areas of focus. Use highlight to activate a circular vignette that leaves the surrounding area in shade.
Choose from a range of custom controls to suit each presentation. Use the app to configure Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote???Ã‚Âº???s back button for blanking the screen, gesture-controlled scrolling, volume adjustment and more.
Smart Time Management
Use the app to set an on-screen timer that begins as you click your first slide. You can also configure key timing milestones that send vibration alerts directly to your Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote so you stay in command until your final slide.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote
- 1 X Proprietary Receiver
- 1 X User Documentation
- 1 X Charging Cable
- 1 X Pouch
One-year Limited hardware warranty
- Length: 13.13 cm/4.04 cm
- Breadth: 2.81 cm/1.72 cm
- Height: 1.21 cm/0.68 cm
- Weight: 49.20 gm/3.30 gm
- Charging cable length:?? 14.00 cm
- Connection Type: Bluetooth and 2.4G Hz wireless connection
- Wireless range: 30 m (It may vary based on use and computing conditions)
- Indicator Lights (LED): Battery and Connectivity LED
- Battery Details: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer, 85 mAh
- Battery Life (rechargeable): 3 months (It may vary based on use and computing conditions)
- Sensor: 3D accelerometer and Gyroscope
- Windows 7 or later
- MacOS X 10.10 or later
- Limited functionalities (no Software):?? Chrome OS,?? Android 5.0 or later and?? Linux