- Mouse Tracking System - LED optical technology
- Wireless Frequency - 2.4 GHz frequency range
- Wireless Range - upto 15 feet
With your Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse move through documents and webpages quickly.
Comfort and Portability
Compact design to fit in your hand and go wherever you go.
Plug-and-Go Nano Transceiver
Leave the?? nano transceiver plugged in when you???Ã‚Âº???re on the go, or stow it in Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse.
Comfortable in Either Hand
Use your Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse with your left or right hand. Ambidextrous design makes it comfortable either way.
Upto 5-Month Battery Life
Use your Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse for up to five months without having to change batteries.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mobile Mouse
- 1 X AA Alkaline Battery
Three-year?? limited warranty
- Length: 10.00 cm/1.83 cm
- Breadth: 5.81 cm/1.31 cm
- Height: 3.82 cm/0.44 cm
- Weight: 90 gm/1.60 gm
- X-Y Resolution: Dynamically adaptable to 3000 frames per second
- Tracking Speed: 1000 points per inch (39.4 points per millimeter)
- Maximum Acceleration: upto 20 inches (508 millimeters) per second
- Mouse Button: Features 3 buttons including scroll wheel button
- Mobility features: Snap-in receiver turns mouse off, conserving battery life
- Mouse On/Off switch life: 3,000 actuations
- Right & Left button life: 3,000,000 actuations at no more than 4 actuations per second
- Wheel button life: 350,000 actuations at no more than 4 actuations per second
- Mouse scrolling features: Standard vertical scrolling
- Wheel Vertical Scrolling Life: 100,000 revolutions (away from user),?? 300,000 revolutions (towards user)
- Microsoft Windows?? 10 / 8.1 / 8 / RT 8.1 / RT 8, and Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Phone 10
- Mac OS X v10.7 - 10.10
- Android 3.2 - 5.0
- USB 2.0 compatible