- For 1 PC
- Fully installed versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
Make ideas stand out
Your ideas make your business distinctive. Use Office Home and Business 2016 templates from Word or Excel or a new wide-screen PowerPoint template to turn those ideas into impactful, professional presentations.
Coordinating work and home life can be challenging. With Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools, you can manage home and work schedules together.
Share files simply
Store your files online, so you can get to them when you’re on the go and you can quickly invite others to review or edit them.
Get it done with Office
Office Home and Business 2016 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features, a new modern look, built-in collaboration tools, and the power of Outlook for email, calendars and contacts. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
Office Home and Business 2016 includes:
Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, and Outlook 2016
- With your Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 be a power Office user - the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 enhances your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning. Outlook is automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
With your Office Home and Business 2016 create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word. Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
Analyse and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favourite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights. Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
Office Home and Business 2016 helps create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations. Create compelling presentations with alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others. Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
Your stuff anytime, anywhere
Sign in to Office Home and Business 2016 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.
Product Key Issued By Email
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Microsoft account required.