Highlights from Netgear EX7700 AC2200 Reviews
- Innovative Tri-band WiFi with FastLane3 technology
- One WiFi name with any Router or Modem Router
- Super-fast AC2200 WiFi speeds, upto 2 Gbps (866 + 866 + 400)
Works with Your WiFi Router or ISP Gateway
Not getting enough WiFi from your Internet Service Provider (ISP) equipment? Get a Tri-band WiFi Range Extender and boost WiFi coverage into every corner of your house and use the same WiFi name. Netgear EX7700 Nighthawk Mesh Extender improves the WiFi you already have.
Ultimate Speed and Range without Bandwidth Drop
Your Netgear EX7700 Nighthawk Mesh Extender has patented FastLane3 technology which features Tri-Band WiFi with speeds up to 2.2 Gbps, a dedicated WiFi Link to the router to avoid halving of bandwidth of extended WiFi signals and innovative antenna design for ultimate coverage. Now you get a congestion free path for all your devices to connect to the internet.
No More Switching WiFi Network Names
- Netgear EX7700 Nighthawk Mesh Extender creates a seamless network throughout your home by using the same WiFi network name (SSID) as your router.
- Your WiFi devices like the smartphones and laptops will remain connected to the same network name as you move around your house and yard.
- Other extenders create separate WiFi network name (SSID) than the router???Ã‚Âº???s WiFi, causing disconnect and reconnect.
Seamless Coverage for Your Mobile Devices
Smart Roaming intelligently connects your mobile devices to the optimal WiFi for 4K streaming, surfing and more. Now you can enjoy uninterrupted streaming on YouTube or Netflix, even as you move around the house. Smart Roaming is designed for devices that support the 802.11k standard.
Connect your Smart TVs and game consoles to the one of the two gigabit Ethernet ports. Netgear EX7700 Nighthawk Mesh Extender's intelligent LED indicators help in optimal placement of the extender.
2.2 Gbps Wireless Access Point for Your Ethernet
Do you have a pre-wired home? Easily create a tri-band access point using a wired Ethernet connection. Pair with your existing ISP modem to enhance WiFi for your small office or home office and expand your network.
Nighthawk Router + Nighthawk Mesh Extender
Enjoy all the advanced router features that a Nighthawk has to offer and easily build your own powerful WiFi network by adding Netgear EX7700 Nighthawk Mesh Extender. Now you have the flexibility to customise networks in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Use your existing router's SSID to create a single network or use multiple SSIDs to create separate networks.
Gaming?? and Streaming
With combined WIFi speeds upto 2.2 Gbps, a quad-core processor and advanced features like MU-MIMO and Smart Connect, you can now enjoy extreme gaming and 4K streaming anywhere in your home.
Stream music in your backyard, video chat in your kitchen, or play online games in the basement. With your Netgear EX7700 Nighthawk Mesh Extender get seamless WiFi coverage in your garage, second floor or in your extended guest house without network interruptions.
Extend WiFi to your smart home devices in your home network. Enjoy strong wireless connectivity indoors for your Smart TV, thermostat to your lights and security cameras outdoors.??
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X?? Netgear EX7700 AC2200 Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Two-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 19.95?? cm
- Breadth: 15.42 cm
- Height: 5.45 cm
- Weight: 550 gm
- WiFi Technology: 802.11ac
- WiFi Performance: AC2200
- WiFi Band:
- Band 1: 400 Mbps @ 2.4 GHz - 256 QAM
- Band 2: 866 Mbps @ 5 GHz - 256 QAM
- Band 3: 866 Mbps @ 5 GHz - 256 QAM
- Ethernet ports: 2 X 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
- Security: WiFi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2-PSK) and WEP Standards
- Ease?? of?? use:
- Simple browser installation, great for mobile devices
- Push ???Ã‚Âº??N???Ã‚Âº??? Connect using WPS
- Power on/off button
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11 k
- 2.4 GHz and/or 5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi router or gateway
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 20 or Safari 5.1 or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher