Highlights from Netgear EX8000 AC3000 Reviews
- Works with any WiFi router
- Patented FastLane3 Technology
- Enjoy extreme gaming and 4K streaming anywhere in your home
First Nighthawk Tri-band Range Extender
Netgear EX8000 AC3000 Nighthawk Range Extender boosts your WiFi to the extreme with speeds up to 3 Gbps. From your garage to the backyard, eliminate WiFi dead zones and extend WiFi range to hard-to-reach areas of your home. Netgear EX8000 AC3000 is the most advanced tri-band WiFi extender that includes a dedicated 5 GHz band with up to 1.7 Gbps for extending internet speeds to your devices.
Ultimate Speed and Range without Bandwidth Drop
With Netgear EX8000 AC3000 Nighthawk Range Extender you get a congestion free path for all your devices to connect to the internet.
No More Switching WiFi Network Names
Netgear EX8000 AC3000 Nighthawk Range Extender creates a seamless network throughout your home by using the same WiFi network name (SSID) as your router. Your WiFi devices like the smartphones and laptops will remain connected to the same network name as you move around your house and yard. Other extenders create separate WiFi network name (SSID) than the router’s WiFi, causing disconnect and reconnect.
Seamless Coverage for Your Mobile Devices
Smart Roaming intelligently connects your mobile devices to the optimal WiFi for 4K streaming, surfing and more. With your Netgear EX8000 AC3000 Nighthawk Range Extender you can enjoy uninterrupted streaming on YouTube or Netflix, even as you move around the house. Smart Roaming is designed for devices that support the 802.11k standard.
Four Gigabit Ethernet Ports Plus USB
A desktop extender like Netgear EX8000 AC3000 Nighthawk Range Extender is a great choice if you need more Ethernet ports to connect more network-ready wired devices and USB storage options. Use the extender's four (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect wired devices like Smart TVs and game consoles.
AC3000 Wireless Access Point for your Ethernet
Do you have a pre-wired home? Easily create a tri-band access point using a wired Ethernet connection. Pair Netgear EX8000 AC3000 with your existing ISP modem to enhance WiFi for your small office or home office and expand your network.
Ultimate Performance And Coverage
Enjoy all the advanced router features and easily build your own powerful WiFi network by adding Netgear EX8000 AC3000 Nighthawk Range Extender. Use your existing router's SSID to create a single network or use multiple SSIDs to create separate networks.
- Gaming and Streaming: With combined WIFi speeds up to 3Gbps, a quad-core processor, and advanced features like MU-MIMO and Smart Connect, you can now enjoy extreme gaming and 4K streaming anywhere in your home.
- Seamless Coverage: Stream music in your backyard, video chat in your kitchen or play online games in the basement. With Netgear EX8000 AC3000 Nighthawk Range Extender get seamless WiFi coverage in your garage, second floor or in your extended guest house without network interruptions.
- Ultimate Connectivity: Extend WiFi to your smart home devices in your home network. Enjoy strong wireless connectivity indoors for your Smart TV, thermostat to your lights and security cameras outdoors.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear EX8000 AC3000 Nighthawk X6S WiFi Mesh Extender
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Two-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 22.70 cm
- Breadth: 17.00 cm
- Height: 9.3 cm
- Weight: 860 gm
- WiFi Technology: 802.11ac
- WiFi Performance: AC3000
- WiFi Band:
- Band 1: 400 Mbps @2.4 GHz - 256 QAM
- Band 2: 866 Mbps @5 GHz - 256 QAM
- Band 3: 1733 Mbps @5 GHz - 256 QAM
- Number Of Ethernet Ports: 4 X 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
- Number Of USB Ports: 1 X USB 2.0
- Security: WiFi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2-PSK) and WEP Standards
- Ease Of Use:
- Simple browser installation, great for mobile devices
- Push ‘N’ Connect using WPS
- Power on/off button
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11 k
- 2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi router or gateway
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 20 or Safari 5.1 or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher