Netgear GC110P 8-Port Insight Managed Gigabit Ethernet PoE Smart Cloud Desktop Switch with 2 SFP Fiber Ports (62 W)
- Regular price
- $411.26 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $411.26 SGD
- Unit price
Highlights from Netgear GC110P Reviews
- 8 X 1000 BASE-T Copper PoE ports supporting 1 G/100 M speeds
- 2 X 1000 BASE-X dedicated SFP Fiber ports
- 62 W PoE budget (fanless, 0dB)
Fully-Integrated Cloud-Manageable Devices
Netgear GC110P Insight Managed Switch is fully-integrated, cloud-manageable device and therefore requires no additional hardware (cloud keys, network portals, local servers, VPN or proxy appliances etc) to directly connect to the cloud and allow remote management. Just plug the switch into your network and the internet, use the Insight app to discover and add the device to your cloud managed network, and you’re now connected.
Remote Monitoring and Management
With the Netgear Insight management solution, you can setup, manage and monitor all of your networks and multiple locations from anywhere, anytime and any device. Check network status, view dashboards for network health and activity, power cycle PoE-connected devices, and update firmware remotely. With the Insight Cloud service and the Insight mobile app or the Insight Cloud web portal, you can update firmware on your Insight Managed devices directly from the cloud, from anywhere in the world!
Advanced L2+/L3 Lite Smart Switch Features
Netgear GC110P Insight Managed Switch supports a full suite of advanced L2+/L3 Lite switching features for everything from a simple network to a highly complex one, and are designed to meet current and future needs of fully converged network. Advanced features include include VLANs, LAGs, QoS, ACLs, IPv6 support, IPv4 and IPv6 Static Routing, IGMP snooping, multicast, STP/RSTP/MSTP, rate limiting, advanced per port PoE controls, PoE scheduling, and more.
Dynamic VLAN Assignment
IP phones and PCs can authenticate on the same port but under different VLAN assignment policies. Users are free to move around and enjoy the same level of network access regardless of their physical location in the network.
Robust Security Features
With your Netgear GC110P Insight Managed Switch build a secured, converged network with all types of traffic by preventing external attacks and blocking malware while allowing secure access for authorized users.
- 802.1x authentication
- DHCP Snooping
- Port-based security by locked MAC
- ACL filtering to permit or deny traffic based on MAC and IP addresses
Ensure no exchange of unicast, broadcast, or multicast traffic between the protected ports on the switch, therefore, improve the security of your converged network where your sensitive phone conversation can stay private and your surveillance video clips can be forwarded to their designated storage device without leakage or alteration
Port Trunking / Link Aggregation (LAG)
Build up bigger bandwidth to support aggregated uplink/downlink traffic with your Netgear GC110P Insight Managed Switch. Automatically configures across Insight Managed devices.
Loop Prevention / Auto DoS Prevention
Detect and prevent accidental network loops and protect against DoS (Denial of Service) attacks.
Netgear GC110P Insight Managed Switch allows IT administrators to increase network security, better utilize network resources and conserve energy by scheduling or remotely controlling on/off of PoE ports.
Port Mirroring and Remote Cable Test
For better and quicker network diagnostics and troubleshooting.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear GC110P 8-Port Insight Managed Gigabit Ethernet PoE Smart Cloud Desktop Switch
- 1 X Singapore Power Adapter
- Rubber Footpads for Tabletop Installation
- Wall Mount Kit
- 1 X Quick Install Guide
- Switch: Five-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- External Power Adapter: Two-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 24.50 cm
- Width: 12.30 cm
- Height: 3.30 cm
- Weight: 770 gm
- Gigabit copper ports: 8
- Gigabit SFP ports: 2 (dedicated)
- Number of PoE/PoE+ ports: 8 PoE (802.3af)
- Total PoE power budget (watts): 62 W
- Bandwidth (full-duplex): 20 Gbps
- Buffer size (dynamically shared across ports in use): 1.5 MB
- MAC address database size (48-bit MAC addresses): 16 K
- VLAN (number supported): 256
- VLAN routing: Yes
- Dynamic VLAN assignment: Yes
- MLD Snooping: Yes
- Static routes: 32 (IPv4) / 31 (IPv6)
- Link Aggregation / Port Trunking: LACP (802.3ad Dynamic Link Aggregation) and Manual Static LAG
- Number of LAGs & number of members: 5 LAGS with max 8 members in each LAG
- Number of priority queues: 8
- Supported multicast groups: 512
- DoS prevention: Yes
- Loop detection/prevention: Yes
- Jumbo frame support: Up to 9,216 packets
- EEE (IEEE 802.3az): Yes
- Power supply: External: Input 48V/1.67A (power cord localized to country of sale)
- Max power consumption (Watts): 10.3 W (no PoE), 74.4 W (with PoE max)
- Fan(s): 0 (fanless)
- Operating temperature: Switch: -0° to 45°C (32° to 113°F), External Power Adapter: -0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- MTBF (@ 25°C): 2,976,994 hours (340 years)
- Electromagnetic compliance (A or B): Class A