Netgear GS348T 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch with 4 SFP Ports
- Regular price
- $452.76 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $452.76 SGD
- Unit price
Highlights from Netgear GS348T Reviews
- Auto Negotiation of speed and duplex modesIEE
- Port-based and IEEE 801.2p-based QoS
- Auto Voice VLAN. Auto Video VLAN
- Dedicated SFP Fiber Uplinks: Netgear GS348T Switch's four dedicated SFP ports provide fiber uplinks without sacrificing any downlink Gigabit port. On Netgear GS348T, 4 SFP ports provide not only redundant uplinks, but can also build dual redundancy by a trunked uplink with link aggregation and failover.
- Dynamic VLAN Assignment: IP phones and PCs can authenticate on the same port but under different VLAN assignment policies. Users are free to move around and enjoy the same level of network access regardless of their physical location in the network.
- Robust Security Features: With your Netgear GS348T Switch build a secured, converged network with all types of traffic by preventing external attacks and blocking malware while allowing secure access for authorized users. Features include: 802.1x authentication, DHCP filtering, ACL filtering.
- Comprehensive QoS Features: Advanced controls for optimized network performance and better delivery of mission-critical traffics such as voice and video. Features include: Port-based or 802.1p-based prioritization, Port-based ingress and egress rate limiting.
- Auto-VoIP, Auto-Voice and Auto-Video: Automatic Voice over IP prioritization (Auto-VoIP) simplifies most complex multi-vendor IP telephone deployments, providing the best class of service to VoIP streams (both data and signaling) over other ordinary traffic by classifying traffic, and enabling correct egress queue configuration. Similarly, Auto-Video VLAN enables IGMP snooping to minimize broadcast streams
- Protected Ports: Ensure no exchange of unicast, broadcast, or multicast traffic between the protected ports on Netgear GS348T Switch, thereby improving the security of your converged network. This allows your sensitive phone conversations to stay private and your surveillance video clips can be forwarded to their designated storage device without leakage or alteration.
DHCP Snooping: Ensure IP address allocation integrity by allowing only clients with specific IP/MAC addresses to have access to the network.
- Dual Firmware Images: Netgear GS348T Switch features dual firmware image for transparent firmware updates / configuration changes with minimum service interruption.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear GS348T 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch with 4 SFP Ports
- 1 X Singapore Power Cord
- 1 X Rack-Mounting Kit
- Rubber Footpads
- 1 X User Guide
Switch: Five-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 44.00 cm
- Width: 20.60 cm
- Height: 4.30 cm
- Weight: 3.05 kg
- Gigabit ports: 48
- SFP ports: 4 (dedicated)
- PoE+ (802.3at) ports: N/A
- Total PoE Power budget (Watts): N/A
- Max MAC entries: 16 K
- Buffer size: 1.5 MB
- VLAN (Number Supported): 256
- VLAN routing: N/A
- Dynamic VLAN assignment: Yes
- MLD Snooping: N/A
- Static route: N/A
- Host ARP table: Yes
- EEE:?? Yes
- DoS Prevention: Yes
- Max consumption (Watts): 39.1 W
- Fan: 1
- Acoustic Noise Level @ 25 C (dBA): 26.0 dBA
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 45 C (32 to 113 F)
- MTBF: 1,271,842 hrs (145 yrs)