Highlights from Netgear RAX40 AX3000 Reviews
- 5 Gigabit ports
- Beamforming+, improve range/performance for 2.4 GHz/5 GHz devices
- Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Upto 3 Gbps Speeds: 600 Mbps + 2400 Mbps with 4-stream connectivity
- 160 MHz channel support: Doubles the speeds as offered by 80 MHz channels to provide Gigabit speeds for compatible mobile devices and laptops
- 1024-QAM: Netgear RAX40 Nighthawk Router provides 25% increased data efficiency and faster speeds than a 256-QAM router
- Superspeed USB 3.0 port: Upto 10 x faster than USB 2.0
Get better performance for all your smart home devices even when your family is busy streaming videos or uploading media files during the internet rush hour.
- More WiFi for more devices: OFDMA for faster WiFi download?? and upload speeds by transmitting to up to 16 devices at the same time.
- WiFi 6 optimized powerful processor: Netgear RAX40 Nighthawk Router's dual-core processor ensures smooth 4K UHD streaming?? and gaming, ideal for Gigabit Internet speeds
Faster and expanded coverage throughout your home and for all your devices.
- Ultimate range: WiFi coverage throughout very large homes
- High performance antennas: Two (2) external antennas extend strong and reliable WiFi signals over larger area. Your Netgear RAX40 Nighthawk Router's antennas are pre-optimized for best WiFi performance
- Beamforming+: Improve range and performance for both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices
- Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi: Netgear RAX40 Nighthawk Router supports two WiFi bands simultaneously to double the available bandwidth and provide a reliable, dedicated WiFi network for smooth online gaming without any network congestion
With your Netgear RAX40 Nighthawk Router, sharing across your network is fun and easy.
- USB 3.0 port: Faster streaming, backup and easy access to your stored media
Ease of Use
- Nighthawk App: Easily set up your Netgear RAX40 Nighthawk Router and get more out of your WiFi. Includes remote access to manage your network away from home
- Voice controlled by Amazon Alexa and The Google Assistant: Control your Netgear WiFi network with simple voice commands
- Supports all current WiFi devices: WiFi 6 supports all current WiFi device and is backward compatible with WiFi 5 and earlier generation devices
Maintain high security across your network to ensure your privacy and family is safe while online. Whether it's preventing phishing and spyware or just limiting access for kids and guests.
- Standards-Based Security: 802.11i, 128-bit AES encryption with PSK.
- VPN support: On PC, MAC and now also with OpenVPN Connect app on iOS and Android, securely access your home network and Internet connection from your mobile device remotely
- Guest Network Access: Separate and secure access for guests.
- Automatic Firmware Updates: Delivers latest security patches to?? your Netgear RAX40 Nighthawk Router
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear Nighthawk RAX40 AX3000 Dual Band WiFi 6 Router
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 36.00 cm
- Breadth: 21.50 cm
- Height: 6.00 cm
- Weight: 618 gm
- WiFi Technology: 802.11ax Dual Band WiFi (AX3000)
- WiFi Performance: AX3000 WiFi
- WiFi Range: Medium to large homes
- WiFi Band: Simultaneous dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Beamforming+: Boosts speed, reliability and range of WiFi Connections for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Number of Ethernet Ports: 5 X 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN and 4 LAN)
- Number of USB Ports: 1 X USB 3.0 port
- Processor: Dual-core processor
- Standards-based WiFi Security (802.11i, 128-bit AES encryption with PSK)
- Automatic firmware update delivers latest security patches to the router
- Guest network access, separate and secure
- VPN Support: Secure access to your home network away from home
- 1 X USB 3.0 port
- 2.4 GHz AX: 2 x 2 (Tx/Rx) 1024/256 QAM 40/20 MHz, upto 600 Mbps
- 5 GHz AX: 2 x 2 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 160/80/40/20 Mbps, upto 2400 Mbps
- 5 X 10/100/1000 Mbps: (1 WAN?? and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome 55 or higher, Firefox 45 or higher, Safari 10 or higher