Netgear Nighthawk RAX50 AX5400 Review Highlights
- 1.5 GHz triple-core processor,
- Memory: 256 MB flash and 512 MB RAM
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
Netgear Nighthawk RAX50 AX5400 Router Features
- 5 X 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN and 4 LAN).
- 1 X USB 3.0 port for faster streaming, backup and easy access to stored media.
- Upto 5.4 Gbps (600 Mbps + 4800 Mbps) wireless speeds.
- 1024 QAM provides 25% higher data efficiency and faster speed than 256 QAM router.
- WiFi 6 uses OFDMA to improve capacity and efficiency of your network. So more devices can connect. Without slowing down your WiFi.
- Smooth 4K UHD streaming to Smart TVs, mobile devices and gaming consoles.
- 160 MHz channel support. Over 1 Gbps WiFi speeds for streaming and downloading. To newer mobile devices that support 160 MHz bandwidth.
- Easily set up your router and get more your of your WiFi with Nighthawk App.
- Backward compatible with WiFi 5 (802.11ac) and earlier generation WiFi standards.
- Netgear Armor. Advanced cyber threat protection. For your home and your connected devices.
- Beamforming+, boosts speed, reliability and range of WiFi connections for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- Separate and secure access for guests.
- Automatic firmware updates deliver latest security patches to router.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear Nighthawk RAX50 AX5400 Dual Band WiFi 6 Router
- 4 X External Antennas
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Singapore Power Adapter
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 29.58 cm
- Breadth 20.60 cm
- Height 5.72 cm
- Weight 566 gm
Netgear Nighthawk RAX50 AX5400 Specifications
- 802.11ax Dual-Band WiFi (AX5400)
- Simultaneous dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Supports WPA3 WiFi security protocol
- 802.11i, 128-bit AES encryption with PSK
Netgear Nighthawk RAX50 AX5400 Works Only With
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome 55 or
- higher, Firefox 45 or higher, Safari 10 or higher