Highlights from Netgear ProSafe FS728TP Reviews
- Buffer size - 1 MB
- PoE Timer - network security, better utilize network resources & conserve energy
- Protected ports - improves the security of your converged network
Preserve Efficiency of Current Network and Support Seamless Integration with High-Speed Core
- Netgear ProSafe FS728TP Switch holds the best value for the majority of small network traffic need.
- Comes with Gigabit copper and Fiber uplink ports, supporting easy connection to Gigabit backbone or servers.
- Comprehensive L2 network features ensure consistency in network setup and policy across the network, regardless of network speed.
- IGMP provides advanced multicast filtering and efficient use of network bandwidth of your Netgear ProSafe FS728TP Switch.
Build Eco-Friendly Network
- Variable speed fan of Netgear ProSafe FS728TP Switch enables the fan to turn on at a certain temperature in order to minimize noise level.
- PoE Timer for scheduling on/off time of your PoE powered devices for better control and optimized use of your devices.
Network Development Made Easy
- Netgear ProSafe FS728TP Switch features DHCP Snooping which ensures IP address allocation integrity by allowing only clients with specific IP/MAC addresses to have access to the network.
- Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP.
- ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control.
- Netgear ProSafe FS728TP Switch features Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrade.
Small IT, not Big IT
- Easy to manage via web-Based Management GUI or Smart Control Center (Windows PC required) for multi-switch deployment.
- Standard-based technology of your Netgear ProSafe FS728TP Switch ensures interoperability with any standard-based devices in the existing network.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear ProSafe FS728TPv2 24-Port Fast Ethernet Smart Switch
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X Rack-Mounting Kit
- 1 X Resource CD with links to online documentation, installation guides and user guide
ProSafe Lifetime Local Singapore Warranty
- Length: 44.00 cm
- Breadth: 25.70 cm
- Height: 4.30 cm
- Weight: 3.57 kg
- 10/100Mbps ports: 24
- Gigabit ports: 2, SFP ports: 2, Number of PoE ports: 24
- PoE+ (802.3at): N/A
- Total PoE Power budget (Watts): 192
- Max MAC entries: 4K
- VLAN (Number Supported): 128
- EEE: Yes, DoS Prevention: Yes
- Max consumption (Watts): 256
- Fan: 1
- Acoustic Noise Level @25C (dBA): 38.1
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- MTBF: 237,497 hrs