Highlights from Netgear ProSafe GS510TP Reviews
- Powerful and intelligent compact PoE switch
- Dynamically manages power assignments and priority
Prosafe 8-Port 10/100/1000 POE Smart Switch WITH 2 Gigabit SFP Ports
Netgear GS510TP Switch comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as enhanced VLAN and QoS, access control lists (ACL), 802.1x port authentication, rate limiting and IGMP snooping and many more, to provide businesses with networks that are geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Provide flexibility and simplicity for your VoIP and Video Surveillance deployments.
- PoE Plus Future-Proof, capable of powering your 11n WIFI access points as well as PTZ cameras and video phones.
- Traffic Management prioritize traffic to ensure quality of latency-sensitive services and applications despite increasing traffic loads.
- Your Netgear GS510TP Switch has advanced Security with 802.1x and ACL User-based authentication and added filtering to permit or deny traffic based on MAC or IP addresses.
- Auto Voice and Auto Video Assist customers to easily set up VoIP or IP surveillance networks with a couple of simple steps.
- PoE Timer Schedule to turn off your WIFI network or VoIP phones outside of office hours for security and energy savings.
- Centralized Management with your Netgear GS510TP Switch via the New Smart Control Center discover all the Smart Switches in the network, configure them from a central location; schedule mass configuration and firmware uploads.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear ProSafe 8-Port 10/100/1000 MBps POE Smart Switch with 2 Gigabit SFP Ports Model GS510TP
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X Rackmount Kit
- 1 X Resource CD
- 1 X Installation Guide
Netgear Lifetime Local Singapore Warranty
- Length: 32.80 cm
- Width: 16.90 cm
- Height: 4.30 cm
- Weight: 1.68 kg