Netgear ProSafe GS724TPv2 Switch Review Highlights
- 8 priority queues
- 52 Gbps bandwidth
- Max MAC entries 8 K
24 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 190 W total PoE budget
PoE+ support on all ports
- Provides flexibility to add more devices to network in future.
- Such as video phones, PTZ cameras or 801.11ac Wireless Access Points (WAPs).
Two Dedicated SFPs
- Provide fiber uplinks
- Enable uplink redundancy and failover
- improve reliability and availability for network
- Serve as combo Gigabit copper/SFP slots
L2/L3/L4 Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- For granular network access control
- Including 802.1x port authentication
Advanced QoS (Quality of Service)
Helps prioritize traffic including
- 802.1p based
- L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based.
Netgear ProSafe GS724TPv2 Switch Features
- 500 Mhz MIPS - 4 KEc CPU.
- 128 MB RAM; 32 MB SPI Flash.
- Advanced VLAN support. For better network segmentation.
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention.
- IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization.
- Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation.
- Port mirroring for network monitoring.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) helps you maximize power savings.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear ProSafe GS724TPv2 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE Plus Smart Managed Switch
- 1 X Singapore AC Power Adapter
- Rack-Mounting Kit
- Rubber Footpads for tabletop installation
- 1 X Quick Install Guide
- ProSafe Lifetime Singapore Carry-In Limited Hardware Warranty for Switch
- Two-Year Singapore Carry-In Limited Hardware Warranty for Power Supply Unit
- Length 44.00 cm
- Width 20.40 cm
- Height 4.30 cm
- Weight 3.15 kg
Netgear ProSafe GS724TPv2 Switch Specifications
- 0.5 MB buffer size
- 128 Multicast groups
- 64 VLANs
- 256 DHCP snooping bindings
- Jumbo frame support upto 9K packet size
- Password management
- Configurable management VLAN
- IPv6 Management
- Port mirroring and many-to-one port mirroring: 25
- Web browser-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Smart Control Center (SCC) for multi-switch management
- Dual software (firmware) image
- Cable test utility
- 1,051,375 hours MTBF
- Power (internal):
- 100-240 VAC
- 50-60 Hz