- Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering and prioritization
- 24 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports, 192w total PoE budget
- Auto Voice/Video VLAN speed up VoIP and IP surveillance deployments
Switches with Essential L2 Features for SMB Networks
NETGEAR Smart Switches offer powerful L2 and L2+ features, better PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. Netgear GS728TP Switch is optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. This series of switches offers 8 to 52 port configurations both in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet with PoE options. All switches come with Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. Netgear GS728TP Switch is the ideal solution for businesses looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.
Designed for Converged Networks, Big or Small
- Netgear GS728TP ensures PoE and PoE+ Support available for all configurations.
- Static routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- IGMP and MLD snooping, provides advanced multicast filtering.
Build a Future-Proof Network with NETGEAR
- Netgear GS728TP Switch ensures solid performance with a non-blocking architecture, 8K MAC address table, 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACL entries, 32 static routes, and 1,024 Multicast Groups.
- PoE+ support on all PoE models with the GS728TPP providing PoE+ support on all ports, adding the flexibility to add power-hungry devices such as video phone, PTZ camera and 11ac Wireless APs into the network in the future.
- The presence of SFP ports provide necessary fiber uplinks, while dedicated SFP ports on many models further builds uplink redundancy and failover, improving reliability and availability for network virtualization.
- Netgear GS728TP Switch has energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support for more energy savings in the future when more EEE-compliant end devices come to market.
- Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network.
Network Development Made Easy
- Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillance.
- Your Netgear GS728TP Switch features ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control.
- Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrades.
Smart IT, not Big IT
- Netgear GS728TP Switch is easy to manage via web-Based Management GUI or Smart Control Center for multi-switch deployment.
- Standard-based technology, ensuring interoperability with any standard-based devices in the existing network.
- Dual firmware images, improving reliability and uptime to your network.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear ProSafe GS728TP 24-Port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch with 4 SFP Ports
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X Rack-Mounting Kit
- 1 X User Guide
ProSAFE Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 44.00 cm
- Width: 25.70 cm
- Height: 4.40 cm
- Weight: 3.73 kg
- Gigabit ports: 24
- SFP ports: 4
- Number of PoE ports: 24
- PoE+ (802.3at): 8
- Total PoE Power budget (Watts): 192w
- Max MAC entries: 8K
- VLAN (Number Supported): 256
- VLAN routing: Yes
- Dynamic VLAN assignment: Yes
- MLD Snooping: Yes
- Static route: 32
- Host ARP table: 1024 in Switch mode, approximately 100 in Router mode
- EEE: Yes
- Internal/External: Internal 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Max consumption (Watts): 264w
- FAN: 2
- Acoustic Noise Level @25C (dBA): 31.8
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 C
- MTBF: 345901.2 hrs