Highlights from Netgear ProSafe JFS524v2 Reviews
- IEEE 802.1p QoS for traffic prioritization
- Fanless design for quiet operation
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) for optimized power & cost savings
Affordable Network Capacity
Need a quantum leap in office network capability? Netgear delivers a cost-effective solution - the Netgear JFS524 Switch. With its 24 ports, this unmanaged 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch provides expanded connectivity for small office networks so users no longer have to compete with each other for bandwidth. All of the essential features ???Ã‚Âº?? automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per port, Auto Uplink?????? ???Ã‚Âº?? are included, but at an economical price that a value-conscious business owner can???Ã‚Âº???t ignore.
Twenty-four ports of speed and capacity at a modest price, with no compromising on quality ???Ã‚Âº?? that???Ã‚Âº???s what you can expect from Netgear???Ã‚Âº???s hardworking Netgear JFS524 Switch.
Switched 10/100 Mbps ports provide private bandwidth for PCs, servers, or hubs, and support 200 Mbps of throughput. Each port delivers 200 Mbps of network speed in full-duplex mode.
Ever-vigilant, the Netgear JFS524 Switch's fast Ethernet Switch begins to operate as soon as it???Ã‚Âº???s powered on ???Ã‚Âº?? with no configuration required. All 24 ports deliver automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink??????, which adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link.
The rugged metal unit of the Netgear JFS524 Switch is conveniently compact for an uncluttered desktop or easy rack mounting. And it lets you easily intermix 10 and 100 Mbps devices within your unmanaged network.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear ProSafe 24-Port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch Model JFS524
- 1 X Power cord
- 1 X Rack-mounting kit
- 1 X Hardware Install Guide ??
ProSAFE Lifetime Local Singapore Warranty
- Length: 28.00 cm
- Width: 12.60 cm
- Height: 4.40 cm
- Weight: 1.00 kg
- Number of Ports:?? 24
- Short cable power saving:?? Yes
- Energy Efficient Ethernet Support (IEEE802.3az):?? Yes
- Queue WRR Ratio:?? 8:4:2:1
- MAC Table Size:?? 8K
- Packet buffer size:?? 2 Mb
- IEEE 802.1p QoS:?? Yes
- Max Power Consumption:?? 4.0 W
- Max Operating Temperature:?? 50 C
- MTBF (hours):?? 2,940,540
- FCC Class:?? A