Highlights from Netgear ProSafe JGS516 Reviews
- Outstanding performance at a low price
- Compatible with PC, Macintosh,?? Linux &?? Unix operating systems
Take Gigabit to the Desktop
Netgear JGS516 Switch gives your office network a megaboost of speed and capacity that is within your budget. With up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth, these 16- and 24-port switches can blast 2000 Mbps per port while their affordable prices enable you to put them everywhere. Use it to take Gigabit Ethernet directly to the desktop! Standards-based for easy integration of 10-, 100-, and 1000-Mbps devices, these unmanaged, rack-mountable switches feature 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink?????? on every port. Users can take advantage of the their ability to deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all. Ideal for workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices.
1000-Mbps speeds and a switching capacity of up to 48 Gbps meet the performance needs for even the most bandwidth-hungry applications. Netgear JGS516 Switch is perfect for graphics, multimedia, and other applications that have to move large files across the network quickly.
Aggressive prices enable your workgroup, department or small network to ramp up to Gigabit speeds, even all the way to the desktop.
Each port of Netgear JGS516 Switch is equipped with automatic speed and duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink to adjust for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link. Standards-based design makes it easy to combine 10-, 100-, and 1000-Mbps devices on your network.
Easy to set up and easy to use, these unmanaged switches have per port LED???Ã‚Âº???s for effortless network monitoring. They are compact enough for the desktop but come with a rack-mount kit. They are also compatible with PC, Macintosh, Linux, and Unix operating systems.
- Netgear JGS516 Switch helps in up to 60% lower power consumption
- Auto power-down mode saves energy 0;0;0;3; when port is unused
- Less transmit power when the cable is under 10 m
- Netgear JGS516 Switch is packaged and?? manufactured with at least 80% recycled materials
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear ProSafe 16-Port 10/100/1000 MBps Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch Model JGS516
- 1 X Power cord
- 1 X Installation guide
- 1 X Rack-mount kit
- 1 X Warranty/support information card
Netgear Lifetime Local Singapore Warranty
- Length: 32.80 cm
- Width: 16.90 cm
- Height: 4.30 cm
- Weight: 1.47 kg
16 10/100/1000Mbps?? Ethernet RJ-45 ports
- Switching bandwidth: 32 Gbps
- Forward rate (1000 Mbps port): 1,480,000 packets per sec
- Forward rate (100 Mbps port): 148,000 packets per sec
- Forward rate (10 Mbps port): 14,800 packets per sec
- Jumbo frames latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps): 20 ??s max
- Packet buffer memory: 2 Mb
- MAC address database: 8,000
- Mean time between failures (MTBF):??
- -JGS516: 309,000 hours (~ 35 years)
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x flow control