Highlights from Netgear RAX80 AX6000 Reviews
- OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 160 MHz channel support and 1024 QAM
- Router ready for Multi-Gig Internet wave coming in DOCSIS 3.1
- Smoother ultra-HD 4K video streaming and gaming
With your Netgear RAX80 WiFi Router get ultra-fast wireless speeds for better 4K/8K UHD streaming, gaming or video-conferencing experiences.
- Upto 6 Gbps Speeds: 1.2 + 4.8 Gbps with 8-stream connectivity
- 4 X 4 MU-MIMO: Go faster by simultaneously streaming to multiple devices
- Powerful Quad-Core Processor: Robust 1.8 GHz processor boosts wireless, wired and WAN-TO-LAN performance
- 1024 QAM: 25% increased data efficiency and faster speeds than a 256 QAM router
- 160 MHz Channel Support: Netgear RAX80 doubles the speed offered by 80 MHz channels to provide gigabit speed to compatible mobile devices and laptops
- Six Gigabit Ports: Connect more wired devices for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections
- Port Aggregation: Ability to aggregate two gigabit LAN ports for faster file transfers and two gigabit ports for Internet connections
Improved network capacity with smarter scheduling increases overall network efficiency and reduces latency.
- Uplink and Downlink OFDMA: Netgear RAX80 WiFi Router improves network capacity and efficiency
- Upto 4 Simultaneous WiFi Streams: 4-stream MU-MIMO enables upto four 1 x 1 devices to stream content at the same time
Faster and expanded coverage throughout your home for all your devices.
- Ultimate Range: Netgear RAX80 WiFi Router ensures WiFi coverage throughout very large homes
- High-Performance Antennas: Four hidden antennas extend strong and reliable WiFi signals over larger areas. Antennas are pre-optimized for best WiFi performance
- Simultaneous Dual Band: Supports two WiFi bands simultaneously to double the available bandwidth and provide a reliable, dedicated WiFi network for smooth online gaming without network congestion
- Beamforming+: Boosts speed, reliability, and range of WiFi connections on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Pre-Optimized Antennas: Unfold and place antennas on the router, no further adjustment required. Netgear RAX80 WiFi Router's antennas come pre-optimized for best WiFi performance.
Sharing across your network is fun and easy, anything from accessing stored photos and music to wireless printing.
- 2 X super fast USB 3.0 Ports: Upto 10 times faster than USB 2.0
- ReadySHARE USB Access: Wirelessly access and share the USB hard drive via two USB ports
- ReadySHARE Vault: Free software for automatic PC backup to a USB hard drive connected to the router
- ReadyCLOUD USB Access: Enjoy personal and secure cloud access to USB storage anytime, anywhere
Ease of Use
Installation and management of your Netgear RAX80 WiFi Router is simple and easy, so you can quickly connect and stay connected.
- Nighthawk App: Easily set up your router and get more out of your WiFi
- Smart Connect: Intelligently selects the fastest WiFi band for every device connection. One WiFi name for the entire home
- Voice Controlled by Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant: Control your NETGEAR WiFi network with simple voice commands
- AX WiFi Supports All Current WiFi Devices: Netgear RAX80 WiFi Router is?? backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac client devices
Maintain high security with your Netgear RAX80 WiFi Router across your network to ensure your family's privacy and safety while online.
- Standards-Based Security: 802.11i, 128-bit AES encryption with PSK
- VPN Client Support: Protect your network identity and prevent DDoS attacks
- VPN support: On PC, Mac and now also with OpenVPN Connect app on iOS?? and Android, securely access your home network?? and Internet connection from your mobile device remotely
- Guest Network Access: Separate and secure access for guests.
- Automatic Firmware Updates: Delivers latest security patches to the router
8-Stream WiFi - Network Efficiency and Faster Speeds
8 WiFi streams (four in the 2.4 GHz band and four in the 5 GHz band) offer four times the device capacity as compared to typical 2 x 2 AC WiFi.
Gigabit WiFi to Mobile Devices
Ideal for gigabit WiFi, Netgear RAX80 is one of the first routers to support WAN port aggregation, which allows for combining two gigabit Ethernet ports and deliver more than one gigabit of Internet speed to your home.
Improved Network Capacity for More WiFi Devices
Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) enables efficient data scheduling so that more transmissions can be sent at the same time, resulting in an impressive capacity increase in your network. This increased or available bandwidth allows you to add more devices to your network.
This next-generation router design conceals four high-performance antennas under its 'wings'. The antennas are optimally positioned for best WiFi performance, extending reliable and stronger WiFi coverage indoors and outdoors. Netgear RAX80 WiFi Router is also wall-mountable.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear RAX80 AX6000 Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi 6 Router
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 30.50 cm
- Breadth: 20.20 cm
- Height: 16.10 cm
- Weight: 1.28 kg
- WiFi Technology
- 802.11 ax Dual Band WiFi (AX6000)
- 2.4 GHz AX: 4x4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 40 MHz, upto 1.2 Gbps
- 5 GHz AX: 4x4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 160 MHz, upto 4.8 Gbps
- Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi
- WiFi Performance: AX6000 WiFi
- Beamforming+: Boosts speed, reliability and range of WiFi Connections for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Number of Ethernet Ports:
- 6 X 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN & 5 LAN)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Port Aggregation
- Number of USB Ports: 2 X USB 3.0 ports
- Standards-based WiFi Security (802.11i, 128-bit AES encryption with PSK)
- Automatic firmware update delivers latest security patches to the router
- Guest network access: separate and secure
- VPN Support: Secure access to your home network away from home
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome 55 or higher, Firefox 45 or higher, Safari 10 or higher