Highlights from Netgear XR500 AC2600 Reviews
- Multi-user MIMO enables simultaneous streaming to mobile devices
- Personalize dashboard with real-time control and analytics
- Check in-game bandwidth usage with Internet Utilization Monitor
Designed by Gamers for Gamers
- Netgear XR500 Gaming Router combines best-in-class Nighthawk features with cutting-edge, state-of-the-art Netduma DumaOS software, giving you the power to win.
- Compete in FPS games and ensure that your Twitch stream has highest quality along with stability.
- Optimize your game performance and eliminate queuing lag before network issues arise.
Prioritize Your Gaming Traffic
- Prioritize gaming devices and allocate bandwidth by device with your Netgear XR500 Gaming Router for better Quality of Service.
- Easily control maximum upload and download speeds per device on the network to minimize sudden lag spikes during pro gaming.
Guarantee Local Connection
- Geo Filter lets you fix your gaming lag by limiting distance to servers or to other players. This new feature blocks connections beyond the radius you specify.
- With Netgear XR500 you can get a guaranteed local connection and create a blacklist or whitelist of your preferred servers.
Monitor Internet Utilization and Stabilize Live Game Ping
Netgear XR500 Gaming Router's Anti-Bufferboat feature helps reveal bandwidth-hogging devices and identifies 'greedy' applications which can cause lag and slow your game.
Netgear XR500 helps you view real-time bandwidth consumption by device, ping latency and many other parameters on a single admin screen. You can pin your favourite panels on the modular graphical interface.
Enjoy blazing-fast WiFi experience for VR gaming, 4K video streaming or surfing.
- WiFi: Upto 2.53 Gbps
- Quad Stream: Upto four data streams per WiFi band maximize connection speed
- Netgear XR500 Gaming Router's powerful dual core 1.7 GHz processor boosts wireless, wired and WAN-to-LAN performance
- Gigabit WiFi: Next-generation WiFi now at Gigabit speeds
- Gigabit Wired: Ideal for HD gaming and video
- Ultimate Range: WiFi coverage throughout very large homes
- Antennas: Netgear XR500 Gaming Router features high-power amplifiers with four (4) sharp-angled external antennas
- Beamforming+: Boosts speed, reliability and range of WiFi connections
- Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi: Netgear XR500 Gaming Router supports two WiFi bands concurrently to double available bandwidth and provide a dedicated network for smooth online gaming with minimum congestion
- Additional Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) Channels: 15 more channels in 5 GHz for interference-free gaming experience
Ease Of Use
- Easy installation/setup for iPads, tablets, smartphones and computers
- Push n Connect: Simple push button WiFi connections (WPS)
- Power On/Off: Your Netgear XR500 Gaming Router ensures convenient power savings
- LED light switch: Turn LEDs on or off easily
- VPN Support: OpenVPN Connect App on iOS and Android allow secure remote access to your home network
- WiFi Protected Access: High-level wireless security with WPA/WPA2-PSK connections for your Netgear XR500 Gaming Router
- Gaming VPN Client Support: Protect your network identity VPN and prevent Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks
- Double firewall protection: SPI and NAT
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear XR500 AC2600 Nighthawk Pro WiFi Gaming Router
- 4 X Detachable Antennas
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 32.20 cm
- Breadth: 24.37 cm
- Height: 6.45 cm
- Weight: 1.87 kg
- AC2600 (800 Mbps @ 2.4 GHz - 256 QAM support + 1733 Mbps @ 5 GHz 11ac)
- Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi: Tx/Rx 4X4 (2.4 GHz) + 4X4 (5 GHz)
- 4X4 11ac 80 MHz + 2X2-160/80 + 80 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB flash and 512 MB RAM
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) support
- 2 X USB 3.0 ports for sharing a printer or storage
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz + 256 QAM support
- IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5.0 GHz
- 5 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) X 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista , XP, 2000
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome 55 or higher, Firefox 45 or higher, Safari 10 or higher