Plantronics Blackwire 3310 MS Teams Headset Review Highlights
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC)
- Optimised for Microsoft Teams
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Actively reduces background noise. Improves sound quality.
- Includes equalization, acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and audio leveling.
Safeguards against sounds exceeding 118 dBA.
Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
- Volume up/down
- Mute on/off
Plantronics Blackwire 3310 MS Teams Headset Features
- Noise-canceling microphone with flexible boom.
- Tone alerts for mute on/off and volume max/min.
- 180 degree pivoting speakers.
- Fully adjustable and padded headband.
- Over-the-head wearing style.
- Foam ear cushions.
What Comes in the Box
1 X Plantronics Blackwire 3310 MS Teams USB-A Monaural Wired Headset.
Two-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty.
- Length 17.20 cm
- Width 16.50 cm
- Height 6.86 cm
- Weight 102 gm
Plantronics Blackwire 3310 MS Teams Headset Specifications
- Dynamic EQ optimized for PC wideband voice telephony for multimedia 20 Hz to 20 KHz.
- Microphone frequency response 100 Hz to 10 kHz optimized for PC widebandaudio.
- 94 dBSPL ± 4 dB speaker sensitivity.
- 32 ohm speaker impedance.
- 32 mm speaker size.
- 38 dBV/Pa ± 4 dB microphone sensitivity.
Plantronics Blackwire 3310 MS Teams Works Only with
- Mac OS
- USB-A port (required)