Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset Review Highlights
- Comfortable and durable
- Inline controls
- Multipoint technology. Connect to two phones. Answer calls from either one
- Control your phone or phablet with your Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset.
- Toss those tangled earbuds. Go wireless.
- Use voice commands to ask Siri for advice. Request reminders from Cortana. Or hear directions from Google.
Full GSMA-Certified HD Voice Experience
Available only on wideband-enabled phones and networks.
Noise- and Wind-Canceling
Be heard clearly thanks to Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset's signature technologies.
Hear Status Notifications
- Whispered on your Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset.
- Power on/off.
- Phone connected or disconnected.
- Battery low, time to recharge battery.
- Volume minimum / maximum.
Magnetic USB Strap
- Loop Strap around your bag or key chain.
- Keep your Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset within easy reach.
- No need to hunt for charging cable with strap nearby.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Plantronics Explorer 500 Mobile Bluetooth Headset
- 1 X USB Charge Strap
Two-Year Singapore Carry-In Limited Hardware Warranty.
- Length: 3.05 cm
- Width: 1.52 cm
- Height: 0.25 cm
- Weight: 7.5 gm
- Talk time/standby time: Upto 7 hours /12 days.
- DeepSleep standby time: Upto 6 months.
- Noise reduction: Dual microphones with noise-canceling plus Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
- Headset controls:
- Power on/off.
- Volume up/down.
- Call answer/end.
- Last number redial.
- Activate voice-controlled Smartphone Assistant.
- Bluetooth version:
- Bluetooth v4.1 with A2DP for music and audio streami.
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.6.
- Headset Profile (HSP) 1.1.
- Charge connector: Connect Magnetic Strap to USB power source for 120 minutes to charge your Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset fully.
- Battery type: Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer.
Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset Works Only with
Bluetooth enabled devices like PC, Mac, tablets and mobiles.