- Comfortable and durable
- Inline Controls
- Multipoint technology - connect to 2 phones and answer calls from either one
Free Your Hands From Your Smartphone
With your Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset, control your phone or phablet while you juggle life with both hands. Toss those tangled earbuds and go wireless, using voice commands to ask Siri for advice, request reminders from Cortana, or hear directions from Google.
Sound Your Best in a Noisy World
Provides the full GSMA-certified HD Voice experience on wideband-enabled phones and networks. Be heard clearly with HD Voice and Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset's signature noise and wind canceling technologies.
Hear a Familiar Language
Choose English, Spanish, or French as the language you'll hear whispering important status notifications on your Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset. Hear when it's time to recharge, reconnect a lost connection and more.
Keep Conversations Within Reach
Connect Plantronics Explorer 500 Headset to the magnetic USB strap and loop it around your bag or key chain to keep your Headset within easy reach. No need to hunt for a charging cable now that the strap is nearby.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Plantronics Explorer 500 Mobile Bluetooth Headset
- 1 X USB Charge Strap
Two-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 3.05 cm
- Width: 1.52 cm
- Height: 0.25 cm
- Weight: 7.5 gm
- Talk time/standby time: Upto 7 hours /12 days
- DeepSleep standby time: Upto 6 months
- Noise reduction: Dual microphones with noise-canceling plus Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and GSMA-certified HD Voice
- Headset controls: Power on/off, volume up/down, call answer/end, last number redial and activate voice-controlled smartphone assistant
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v4.1 with A2DP for music and audio streaming, Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.6 and Headset Profile (HSP) 1.1
- Status alerts: Spoken alerts in either English, Spanish, or French for power on/off, phone connected, battery low, recharge battery and volume minimum/maximum
- Charge connector: Magnetic USB strap (Connect to USB power source for 120 minutes to fully charge headset)
- Battery type: Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer
Bluetooth enabled devices like PC, Mac, tablets and mobiles