- Closed ear cup design provides an optimal level of sound isolation
- Lightweight, foldable architecture - bring them out on the go
- A sound signature perfect for music and gaming
Forged for Sonic Perfection
With an ultra-premium fit and a durable, brushed aluminum finish, Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones offer full bodied sound that’s built to last.
Comfortable, Versatile Form Factor
With plush leatherette ear cushions lining the ear cups, a fully adjustable headband and lightweight, foldable design, Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones are ones that you can wear for hours on end.
Ultra-Premium Materials and Finish
Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones are crafted with ear cups that are machined out of aircraft-grade aluminum and finished with a sleek brushed metal texture for a durable, lightweight form factor. It is then carefully hand-assembled with high quality aluminum and leatherette parts to ensure that the Razer Kraken Forged Edition is built to last.
Custom Tuned 40mm Neodymium Magnet Drivers
To equip Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones with a studio-grade sound, the audio engineers spent countless hours fine-tuning the 40m neodymium drivers to perfection. As a result, the exceptional drivers work in unison with the headphone’s optimized acoustic chambers and isolated closed ear cup design to deliver booming bass, clear mids and crisp highs.
Hard Carrying Case
Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones come with a premium, sleek hard carrying case that protects the headphones during storage and transportation.
Swappable Cable System
Easily swap in the in-line microphone cable to use Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones for gaming or voice calls. An included ¼ inch audio connector adds even more versatility to use with other devices.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones
- 1 X 1.6 m Audio Cable
- 1 X 1.6 m Audio Cable with Inline Microphone
- 1 X ¼ inch Audio Connector
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
One-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 21.08 cm
- Width: 17.78 cm
- Height: 9.40 cm
- Weight: 390 gm
- Drivers: 40 mm Neodymium Magnets
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity @ 1kHz: 100dB ± 3dB
- Input Power: 30 mW
- Frequency Response: 50 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz, 1 V / Pa): -38 dB ± 3 dB
- Pick-up Pattern: Omni-directional
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Devices with combined 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack (works with all portable audio/mobile/computing devices including the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phones, Razer Blade, Macbook Pro, or today’s newer Ultrabooks.)