- Store 100 plus Xbox One games with 4 TB
- Plug-and-play setup gets you up and playing in seconds
- Two-month Xbox Game Pass membership is included with this drive
It's Game Day for Your Game Drive
Seagate 4TB Game Drive for Xbox means always having an amazing amount of storage for your games in hand. Super compact and designed for Xbox, you can take your favourite go-to games and the hottest titles from the Xbox Game Pass catalogue along with you, wherever.
Pick a Game, Any Game
Seagate 4TB Game Drive for Xbox is the must-have gaming subscription service for Xbox One. Play from a regularly updated catalogue of 100 plus Xbox games from a growing legion of talented video game makers (No payment information needed for free trial membership offer. Game selection varies over time).
Pedal to the Metal With USB 3.0
With USB 3.0 speeds of your Seagate 4TB Game Drive for Xbox, you get a full-throttle gaming experience.
Works With Xbox 360
You can connect Seagate 4TB Game Drive's USB 3.0 cable to the USB 2.0 port on your Xbox 360.
Glorify Your Gamertag
Xbox will let you name your Seagate 4TB Game Drive for Xbox. 'MasterChief', 'PlanetSera', or your gamertag, it's up to you how you make it your own.
Win the Away Games
Unplug Seagate 4TB Game Drive for Xbox and take your whole game collection to a friend's house (Requires Xbox Live login from original game owner or game disc for authentication). It's small enough to fit in your backpack and doesn't need a power cord.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Seagate 4TB Game Drive for Xbox Game Pass Special Edition
- 1 X USB 3.0 Cable (46 cm)
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 11.70 cm
- Width: 2.08 cm
- Height: 8.00 cm
- Weight: 240 gm
- Xbox One (Formatting may be required. Xbox 360 accepts up to 2 TB of external storage. Players should use 2 TB capacity option when using drive for Xbox 360)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds, or backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer speeds). Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.