Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Review Highlights
- Four rubber footpads. For stability on desk or cockpit.
- Rotary wheel. To validate settings. Or to control radio antenna.
Wired USB connection
S.M.A.R.T. (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology
- Unique system of sliding rails.
- For smooth throttle sliding motions.
- 3.2 inch (80 mm) range of travel.
Five (Plus Three) Axes
- One throttle.
- One 2-axis mini-stick.
- One toggle rudder.
- One rotary antenna.
- Connector for optional external three-axis TFRP rudder (sold separately).
- 16-bit throttle axis = 65635 values.
- All other axes = 1024 values each.
14 Action Buttons
- Two 4-way hat switches.
- Three buttons.
- One 2-position slider.
- One Mini-stick with push button. Use for:
- Elevation and strafing in space simulation games.
- Slew control.
- Menu selection and validation.
- Plus one 8-way Point of View Hat Switch.
- Accessible via underside of throttle's base.
- Use to adjust S.M.A.R.T mechanism resistance.
T.A.R.G.E.T. Programming Software
- Advanced Graphical Editor.
- Combine with other Thrustmaster devices. So that they are recognized as single USB device.
- Load or create specific mapping profiles for each game.
Thrustmaster Flight Product Ecosystem
Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle is part of a range of flight simulation peripherals. That can be used in conjunction with each other. Complete ecosystem featuring:
- FCS Flight Stick
- TWCS Throttle
- TFRP Rudder Pedals
- MFD (Multi-Functional Display) Cockpit Panels.
- These elements are compatible with or without T.A.R.G.E.T Software.
Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Features
- Manual toggle rudder. With 15 degree angle and re-centering
- Two M6 screw threads. For attaching TWCS Throttle to your cockpit setup.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Thrustmaster 2960754 TWCS Throttle
- 1 X User Manual
One-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 26.65 cm
- Width 23.35 cm
- Height 15.50 cm
- Weight 1.21 kg
Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Works Only with
- PC: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Available USB port.