Highlights from Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Reviews
- Ambidextrous and modular joystick
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
- Plug and play
Four Swappable Joystick Head Button Modules
Choose between four different configurations:
- Right or left seat of airliner.
- Narrow or wide center stick configuration for small aircraft.
HEART (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) Magnetic Sensors
- Surgical precision (14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values) for pitch axis and roll axis.
- Coil spring (0.1 inch / 2.8 mm diameter) inside Joystick provides firm, linear and fluid tension.
17 Action Buttons with “Braille”-style identification
- 12 buttons on base. Configure in either right-handed or left-handed position using Selector Switch.
- Four buttons on Joystick.
- One virtual button on throttle (bottom 20% of axis).
Compatible with TARGET (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor) Software
- Load or create specific mapping presets for each aircraft.
- Extend or save all favorite settings.
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition Features
- Ergonomic replica of Airbus Sidestick (A320 type). With built-in throttle axis and thrust reverser mechanism.
- New hat switch with 8-direction point of view. Designed for extreme precision.
- Four independent axes with twist rudder. Control using rotating joystick handle.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Thrustmaster 2960844 TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition
- 1 X Hardware User Manual
One-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 22.10 cm
- Width 19.80 cm
- Height 19.80 cm
- Weight 910 gms
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition Works Only with
- PC (Windows 10 and 8)
- Rudder controllers (sold separately): Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR)