Thrustmaster Flying Clamp Review Highlights
- Enhance ergonomic positioning of your devices
- 100% metal. Sturdy structure
- Quickly and easily removable
Thrustmaster Flying Clamp Features
- Designed to accommodate throttle or joystick. For realistic flight simulation.
- Thrustmaster Flying Clamp can be used with left or right-handed controls.
- Desk or table mounting system.
- Designed for 1.5 cm to 4.5 cm thick desks and tables.
- Lets you adjust device positioning (height and depth).
- Handles large amounts of pressure resulting from use of compatible flight simulation accessories.
- Get the most out of all Thrustmaster TCA and T.16000M FCS accessories (sold separately). With maximum stability and total comfort.
- Secure and firm mounting system. With two clamping screws.
- Non-slip feet
- To protect desk or table surface.
- For better grip.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Thrustmaster 4060174 TM Flying Clamp
- 1 X User Manual
One-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 39.10 cm
- Width 23.40 cm
- Height 22.10 cm
- Weight 2.08 kg
Thrustmaster Flying Clamp Works Only with
- TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition
- TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition
- TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition + TCA Quadrant Add-On Airbus Edition
- T16000M FCS Joystick
- TWCS Throttle Weapon Control System
Does not work with
- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog
- Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar Series.