Highlights from Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 Reviews
- Unique, ergonomic design adapts to all types of flight
- Large hand rest helps keep hand in a stable and relaxed position
- Detachable full-size throttle
Realistic and Ergonomic Joystick
In real life, pilots use a stick and throttle as flight controls, as these are the most effective in terms of performance and precision. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 provides this same level of realism.
The joystick's unique, ergonomic design adapts to all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.). The large hand rest helps players keep their hand in a very stable and relaxed position, to respond to the subtlest motions. Adjust the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4's resistance to suit your needs and preferences. The base is weighted, to offer enhanced stability during gaming sessions.
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 features a full-size throttle which you can use to easily control the acceleration of your aircraft.
The throttle is detachable and may be positioned in 2 different ways, either:
- Detached and separated from the joystick (to recreate authentic piloting conditions); or
- Attached to the joystick (for greater stability and to take up less space)
Dual Rudder System
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 features a rudder function, which in a plane corresponds to the pedals used by the pilot to turn the steering, allowing the plane to pivot around its vertical axis (therefore making the plane turn left or right). This rudder function is accessible on your Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 by rotating the handle (with integrated locking system) or by progressive tilting lever.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Thrustmaster 4160666 T.Flight Hotas 4 Joystick
- 1 X Throttle
- 1 X Allen key
- 1 X Hardware User Manual
One-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 26.67 cm
- Width: 26.67 cm
- Height: 24.13 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- PC (For the PC version download the drivers)