Highlights from Toshiba 1TB Canvio Advance Reviews
- 2.5 inch external hard drive
- Auto-backup software
- Password protection software??
Store with Style
Toshiba 1TB Canvio Advance comes in a sophisticated, colorful design with glossy piano finish. The sleek and slim exterior gives the drive a particularly distinctive and sharp look. It will soon become your favourite data companion.
Protect your Data
Your Toshiba 1TB Canvio Advance stops unauthorised users from accessing your private information with the included Toshiba Storage Security Software, allowing you to secure your hard drive with a unique password.
Automatic Backup Solution
The included Toshiba Storage Backup Software comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making the backup of your data a breeze on your Toshiba 1TB Canvio Advance. Simply choose your individual files or folders, intervals and time settings for your backups and let the software take care of the rest.
High Transfer Speeds
Powered by USB 3.0 technology, Toshiba 1TB Canvio Advance is much faster than, but still compatible with USB 2.0 devices, allowing for speedy transfer when organising your files.
Your Date in Safe Hands
With over 50 years of experience in hard drive technology and unrivaled quality standards, Toshiba portable hard drives provide a reliable and secure place for your files, wherever you go.??
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Toshiba 1TB Canvio Advance Portable Hard Drive
- 1 X USB 3.0 Cable (Type A to Micro-B )
- 1 X User Manual (Pre-installed on the Hard Drive)
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 10.90 cm
- Width: 7.80 cm
- Height: 1.40 cm
- Weight: 149 gm??
- Interface: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Max. transfer rate: ~ 5.0 Gbit/s
- File system:?? NTFS (for MS Windows).?? Requires reformatting for Mac OS
- Power:?? USB bus power (max. 900 mA)
- Backup Software: Toshiba Backup Software (for download)
- Password lock software: Toshiba Security Software (for download)
- Formatted NTFS for Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Requires reformatting for Mac?? OS
- One free port of USB 3.0 or USB 2.0