- Easy to back up and protect your data
- Pre-loaded NTI Backup Now EZ software - system backup and recovery
- Password to secure backups
Capacity to Connect
Access your files anywhere and from any device. Toshiba Canvio Connect II is a smart storage solution that will soon become your favourite data companion. Canvio Connect II must be connected to a PC and WiFi environment. (PC must be on or in stand-by mode).
10 GB Cloud Storage For Free
In addition to providing remote storage for all your devices, Toshiba Canvio Connect II also gives you 10 GB free extra space in the cloud for your important backups. And if you need more, it's easy to expand your cloud storage beyond the free 10 GB.
Superspeed USB 3.0
Powered by USB 3.0 technology, Toshiba Canvio Connect II are far faster than - but still compatible with - USB 2.0 technology. That’s important for speedy transfer when organising your files.
Safeguard Your Data
Since life on the road can be rough and tumble, Toshiba Canvio Connect II has taken extra precautions to safeguard your data from shock. It includes an internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology to help keep your drive safe on the go.
Mac and PC - No Problem
Because a NTFS driver for Mac is included, there are no worries with compatibility. Whether it's a PC or a Mac - or both - just plug in your Toshiba Canvio Connect II and get instant access to your files.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Toshiba 1TB Canvio Connect II V8 Portable Hard Drive
- 1 X Auto Backup Software (NTI Backup Now EZ) (pre-loaded)
- 1 X USB 3.0 Micro-B Cable
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
- 1 X User’s Manual (pre-installed on Hard Drive)
- 1 X Warranty Leaflet
Three-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 10.90 cm
- Width: 7.80 cm
- Height: 1.40 cm
- Weight: 165 gm
- Speed: 5,400 rpm
- Interface: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Max transfer rate: ~ 5.0 Gbps
- Hard drive format: NTFS (Microsoft Windows)
- Mac NTFS compatibility driver: NTFS for Mac
- Windows 8.1/Windows 8 /Windows 7
- Apple Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.6 - 10.6.8
- CPU with 750 MHz or faster, 10 MB system hard disk space, 256 MB system memory, one free port of USB 3.0 or USB 2.0