Highlights from TP-Link Archer A9 AC1900 Reviews
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- Advanced features: Parental Controls, Guest Network and Access Control
- Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
Ultra-fast 802.11ac Wave2 Dual-Band WiFi
TP-Link Archer A9 Router delivers WiFi speeds of upto 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. Handle simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing, with the 2.4 GHz band and bandwidth-intensive tasks like online gaming or HD streaming, with the 5 GHz band, simultaneously.
Boosted WiFi Coverage
Three external antennas and one internal antenna cast WiFi signals to every corner of your home. Beamforming technology detects devices, even if they are far-away or low-powered and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them.
More Devices, Endless Entertainment
Your TP-Link Archer A9 Router helps your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient with MU-MIMO technology. Three simultaneous data streams, allow all connected devices to achieve speeds up to 3 times faster than standard AC routers.
Efficient WiFi Distribution for Smoother Performance
Smart Connect helps TP-Link Archer A9 Router automatically switch each device's connection to the best available WiFi band while Airtime Fairness prevents older devices from slowing down your network. With both working together, everyone can enjoy smoother WFi experience without lag.
Strong Guarantee for Your WiFi Security
TP-Link Archer A9 Router improves your online safety and security by providing advanced features and technology like Parental Controls, Access Control and VPN Server, etc. Furthermore, you can benefit from the very latest security enhancements, WPA3 if you keep your router's firmware up to date.
Gigabit Wired Speeds
Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN + 4 LAN) deliver maximum wired speeds. Plug in your PCs, smart TVs and game consoles for fast and reliable connections.
Brain of your Smart Life
Working with Alexa and IFTTT, your TP-Link Archer A9 Router acts like a brain in your smart life. You can easily control your network via simple voice commands by Amazon Alexa and make your life smarter and easier with IFTTT.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up TP-Link Archer A9 Router in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings, including parental controls and media sharing, from any Android or iOS device.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Archer A9 AC1900 Dual-Band WiFi Router
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 24.30 cm
- Width: 18.65 cm
- Height: 3.27 cm
- Weight: 955 gm
- 4 X 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports
- 1 X 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN Port
- 1 X USB 2.0 Port
- Button: WPS/Reset Button, Power On/off Button
- External Power Supply: 12 V / 1.5 A
- Antenna: 3 X External Antennas + 1 X Internal Antenna
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Signal Rate: 1300 Mbps at 5 GHz, 600 Mbps at 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions, WPS
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- Security: Parental Control, Guest Network, Firewall, Access Control
- WAN Type Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP(Dual Access), L2TP(Dual Access), Bigpond
- Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: TP-Link DDNS DynDns, NO-IP
- Access Control: Blacklist, Whitelist
- Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Advanced Features: MU-MIMO, Beamforming, Smart Connect, Airtime Fairness
- USB Sharing Supports Samba (Storage), FTP Server, Media Server
- Guest Network: 1 X 2.4 GHz guest network, 1 X 5 GHz guest network
- Microsoft Windows 98 SE /NT /2000 /XP /Vista /7 /8/ 8.1 /10
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)