Highlights from TP-Link Archer AX50 AX3000 Reviews
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology increase capacity by 4 times
- 4 high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology
- Intel Home WiFi Chipset delivers superior WiFi 6 Gig+ performance
Blazingly Fast Gig+ Speed Can't Wait
Featuring a 160 MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM, TP-Link Archer AX50 Router delivers true gigabit speeds of upto 3 Gbps. Enjoy faster streaming and gaming like never before. Powered by Intel Home WiFi WAV654 chipset for a full-featured WiFi 6 AX3000 router, to pair perfectly with new Intel WiFi 6 Gig+ PCs and laptops, allowing numerous bandwidth-intensive tasks to run smoothly at the same time.
Reliable Connections for Upto 256 Devices
Your TP-Link Archer AX50 Router future-proofs your home networks by providing 4 times greater capacity to connect more devices. Advanced technologies, such as OFDMA and MU-MIMO, quadruple the connection capacity in high-density scenarios compared to standard 802.11ac routers.
Lower Latency, Greater Experience.
TP-Link Archer AX50 Router's WiFi 6 brings stable and responsive WiFi connections to tomorrow's hyper-connected homes. Enjoy more responsive gaming and seamless video conferencing even when multiple compatible device are connected and transmitting data at the same time.
More Secure and More Trusted WiFi
Whether protecting your sensitive data or limiting the access of kids and guests, HomeCare gives you the tools you need to fully manage your network. The latest security enhancements provided by WPA 3 ensure improved protection for all of your passwords.
- Robust Parental Controls: Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
- Built-In Antivirus: Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
- Quality of Service: Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Expanded Coverage Throughout Your Home
Four high-gain external antennas of your TP-Link Archer AX50 Router and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable WiFi throughout your home. Cutting-edge WiFi 6 technologies, such as BSS Color, ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference from your neighbors.
Reduce Devices Power Consumption
While WiFi 6 clients are starting to hit the market in meaningful numbers, the newest AX technology - Target Wake Time - helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power. Mobile and IoT devices that support TWT negotiate when and how often they will wake up to send or receive data, increasing sleep time and substantially prolonging battery life.
Easy Management with Tether
Set up your TP-Link Archer AX50 Router in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings, including parental controls and media sharing, from any Android or iOS device.
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Archer AX50 AX3000 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi 6 Router
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 26.02 cm
- Width: 13.50 cm
- Height: 3.86 cm
- Weight: 780 gm
- 1 X Gigabit WAN Port
- 4 X Gigabit LAN Ports
- 1 X Type A USB 3.0 Port
- Button: WPS/Wi-Fi Button, LED On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button,
- External Power Supply: 12 V/2 A
- Antenna: 4 X External Antennas
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 5 GHz: 2402 Mbps(802.11ax), 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps(802.11ax), compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
- Guest Network: 1 X 2.4 GHz Guest Network, 1 X 5 GHz Guest Network
- Quality of Service: Device and Application Prioritisation
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
- Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link
- Access Control: Parental Controls, Local Management Control, Host List, White List, Black List
- Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
- USB Sharing: Supports Samba (Storage) / FTP Server/Media Server
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)