Highlights from TP-Link Archer AX6000 Reviews
- OFDMA increases average throughput by 4 x in high-density scenarios
- Band Steering directs clients to less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Easy Setup: Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes
Faster. Broader. Higher Capacity. 802.11ax Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
Gaming, 4K/8K streaming, smart home devices and AR/VR all compete for network resources, creating lag and crowding your network. To solve this problem, 802.11ax (also known as Wi-Fi 6), a next-gen high-efficiency Wi-Fi standard, was created. Now with TP-Link Archer AX6000 Router, you can simultaneously connect more devices and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
- 4 X Higher Performance: The new Downlink and Uplink MU-MIMO and OFDMA achieve a performance boost 4 x that of 802.11ac
- 4 X Larger Capacity: OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices
- 3 X Faster Speed: 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps
- Boosted Coverage: TP-Link Archer AX6000 Router's BSS Color technology ensures smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Blazing Fast Speed
New technologies that come with 802.11ax, such as 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of upto 1148 Mbps on a 2.4 GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5 GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160 MHz, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag.
Connect Numerous Devices
With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, TP-Link Archer AX6000 provides upto 4 x higher capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices.
Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage
8 high-gain external antennas of your TP-Link Archer AX6000 Router deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. BSS Color technology ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminate signal interference probably from your neighbors, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
TP-Link Archer AX6000 Router provides a 2.5 Gbps WAN port to make fully use of the over 1 Gbps internet access, boost the whole internet throughput. one Type C and one Type A USB 3.0 port and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports also help to transfer data at blistering speeds for peak performance.
Top-Notch Processing Architecture
An extremely powerful 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with two distinct co-processors and 8 Gb of RAM powers through multiple complex tasks and demanding applications with ease. Its processing power allows the router to support multiple high-demand applications at the same time.
TP-Link Archer AX6000 Router's HomeCare ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend Micro. Use the powerful parental controls to limit time spent online and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Robust Parental Controls: Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
- Built-In Antivirus: Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
- Quality of Service: Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
To set up your TP-Link Archer AX6000 Router via Bluetooth, simply download the Tether app, follow the on-screen instructions, and get your network up and running in minutes.
TP-Link Archer AX6000 Router works with Alexa and IFTTT
Add new devices to your network, prioritize devices and activities, share the guest Wi-Fi password and more with Amazon Alexa and your voice. With IFTTT, you can trigger actions when devices are connecting, disconnecting, or being added to your network. You can even choose to prioritize certain devices every time you use them.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Archer AX6000 Next-Gen WiFi Router
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 26.12 cm
- Width: 26.12 cm
- Height: 6.02 cm
- Weight: 1.40 kg
- Memory: 1 GB RAM and 128 MB Flash
- 8 X 1 G/100 M/10 M LAN Ports
- 1 X 2.5 G/2 G/1 G/100 M WAN Port
- 1 X USB-A 3.0 Port + 1 USB-C 3.0 Port
- Button: Wi-Fi On/Off Button, Reset Button, WPS Button, Power On/Off Button, LED on/off Button
- External Power Supply: 12 V/4 A
- Antenna: 8 X High-Performance External Antennas
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Quality of Service: Advanced Qos powered by TrendMicro
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
- Management: Advanced Parental control powered by TrendMicro, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link
- VPN Server: PPTP, OpenVPN
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax), 2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax) compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Guest network, DFS, MU-MIMIO, OFDMA
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
- Guest Network: 1 X 2.4 GHz guest network, 1 X 5 GHz guest network
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS,
NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)