Highlights from TP-Link Archer C5400X Reviews
- Tri-band with blazing fast speed at total 5334 Mbps
- HomeCare for all-around protection
- VPN acceleration for 5 times faster VPN connection
When you game at the highest settings, it's imperative you have impressive processing power. Quad-core means power. With a 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, three co-processors and 1 GB RAM, TP-Link Archer C5400X Gaming Router delivers the raw power required to perfectly execute every service, thread and application to eradicate latency and deliver smooth gameplay.
Intelligent Traffic Prioritization
Your TP-Link Archer C5400X Gaming Router conquers lag, immediately eradicating it from your gaming experience. Its dynamic optimization engine automatically identifies gaming traffic to give you the tactical advantage during heated raids, PvP encounters and ranked matches.
Blistering WiFi Speeds
Get into the action with incredible AC5400 tri-band WiFi speeds over the 2.4 GHz (1000 Mbps) and two 5 GHz bands (2167 Mbps). Three WiFi bands make it easier to streamline your network and stay competitive in the heat of battle.
Dedicate one band to gaming traffic while the remaining two deliver high-speed WiFi to the rest of your home. Or enable Smart Connect to have the router zero in on the best WiFi band for every device, intelligently driving them to peak performance.
Full-Throttle Wireless Performance
TP-Link Archer C5400X Gaming Router employs MU-MIMO and Airtime Fairness to balance the requests of every device with speed and precision. Calibrated metrics and sophisticated algorithms determine how the router divides air time and distributes dedicated Wi-Fi streams to each device, leaving you to focus on taking down the opposition instead of fighting your allies for bandwidth.
Far-Reaching WiFi Range
Game from the basement to the garage and even the backyard with RangeBoost, which strengthens reception quality to reinforce connections in your home and keep both older and newer devices connected at greater distances than other routers.
Accelerated Wired Connections
With eight Gigabit Ethernet ports of TP-Link Archer C5400X Gaming Router, you can connect PCs, smart TVs and game consoles to fast, wired connection without needing a switch.
Team two LAN ports using Link Aggregation to double connection speeds from 1 Gbps to 2 Gbps for Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices and PCs with LACP. Combine the WAN port with a LAN port to connect DOCSIS 3.1 modems for best-in-industry internet speeds.
Comprehensive Threat Protection
Defend your system from malicious threats that can sneak through downloads and file sharing. TP-Link Archer C5400X Gaming Router's HomeCare, powered by Trend Micro, protects every device from the latest cyber threats with powerful security, built-in antivirus and cutting-edge intrusion prevention.
Fortified Internet Access
Secure your data no matter where you are by using the built-in VPN and OpenVPN to create a private network with PPTP while VPN Acceleration increases connection speeds upto 5 x faster.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Archer C5400X AC5400 Tri-Band Gaming Router
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 28.80 cm
- Width: 28.80 cm
- Height: 18.40 cm
- Weight: 1.50 kg
- Processor: 1.8 GHz quad-core CPU and three co-processors
- Standards and Protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.3ab
- 1 X GE WAN
- 8 X GE LAN
- 2 X USB 3.0
- Button: 1 X Power, 1 X Wi-Fi On/Off, 1 X WPS, 1 X Reset, 1 X LED On/Off
- LED Panel: 1 X LED with multiple state
- Antenna: 8 X External and detachable antennas
- Chipset: MU-MIMO, Beamforming, Airtime Fairness, RangeBoost, NitroQAM
- Wireless Features: Frequency 1000 Mbps @ 2.4 GHz, 2167 Mbps @ 5 GHz, 2167 Mbps @ 5 GHz
- Management: Tether App, Andriod 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher
- System Tools: Time Settings, Diagnostics, Fw OTA Upgrade, Config backup/restore, Administration, Syslog, SNMP, Statistics, LED Control
- Basic Function: Network Map(Internet Status/Client List/Speedtest), Internet Settings, Wireless Settings, USB Sharing Settings (USB Storage Sharing/FTP Server/Print Server/Media Server), HomeC are(Parental Control/Antivirus/QoS), Guest Network Settings, TP-Link Cloud Settings, Multiple Languages
- Protocols IPv4, IPv6
- Advanced Functions: Working Mode (Router Mode or AP Mode), Wireless Schedule, Time Machine, TP-Link DDNS, Parental Controls/Antivirus/QoS
IPv6, VPN Server (OpenVPN and PPTP Servers), NAT Forwarding (DMZ/UPnP...), Link aggregation(WAN/LAN), Airtime Fairness, SmartConnect, Portal Authentication for Guest Wi-Fi
- Supported Operating Systems: Time Settings, Diagnostics, Fw OTA Upgrade, Config backup/restore, Administration, Syslog, SNMP, Statistics, LED Control
- Antivirus: Malicious Content Filter, Intrusion Prevention System, Infected Device Quarantine
- Access Control: Device-based whitelist/blacklist
- Wi-Fi Security: Open, WEP, WPA-PSK
- Firewall Features: Open, WEP, WPA-PSK
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)