Highlights from TP-Link Archer C80 AC1900 Reviews
- 3 x 3 MIMO Technology
- Boosted WiFi range
- Airtime Fairness optimises time usage
- No USB port
Maximum WiFi Performance with Three Streams
With 3 x 3 MIMO, your TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router can receive and transmit data on three streams. 3 x 3 capable computers like Macs pair perfectly with TP-Link Archer C80 to perform at much higher efficiency than 2 x 2 MIMO routers.
Incredible 802.11ac Wave2 Home WiFi
TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router delivers affordable home WiFi coverage with total speed up to 1900 Mbps.
- Use 2.4 GHz band for simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing.
- Use 5 GHz band for bandwidth-intensive tasks like online gaming or 4K/8K UHD streaming, all lag-free.
Broader Coverage throughout Your Home
Access your entertainment from any corner of your home with 4 external antennas. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, even if they are far away or low-powered.
Connect More Devices Simultaneously
TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router helps your devices communicate optimally thanks to MU-MIMO technology. Multiple devices are able to send and receive data on the best available band.
Increased Efficiency in WiFi Distribution
- Smart Connect merges the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands of your TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router into a single WiFi name (SSID) and switches each device's connection to the best available WiFi band automatically.
- Airtime Fairness prevents older devices from slowing your network down.
With both, everyone can experience a smoother, interference-free WiFi.
Full Gigabit Ports
Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN+ 4 LAN) deliver maximum wired speeds. Plug in your PCs, smart TVs, printers and game consoles into these for fast and reliable connections.
Personalise Your Home Network
TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router provides a wealth of advanced tools for personalized management.
- Parental Controls: Block inappropriate content in the form of specific keywords. Set daily limits for your children's internet usage and bedtime.
- Guest Network: Create a separate WiFi access for guests, protecting your privacy.
Easy Setup at Your Fingertips
Set up your TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device. Two keyholes at the back of the Router enable you to mount it on a wall.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Archer C80 AC1900 Dual Band MU-MIMO WiFi Router
- 1 X Singapore Power Adapter
- 1 X RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Singapore Carry-In Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 21.50 cm
- Width: 11.70 cm
- Height: 3.20 cm
- Weight: 776 gm
- Processor: 1.2 GHz CPU
- 4 X 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports
- 1 X 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN Port
- Buttons: Reset Button, WPS/Wi-Fi Button, Power On/off Button
- Antenna: 4 X Fixed Omni Directional Antennas
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz + 600 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- Modes: Router mode and Access Point mode
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
- Guest Network: 2.4 GHz Guest Network, 5 GHz Guest Network
- Quality of Service: Device Prioritization
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE(Dual Access)/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
- Management: Parental Controls, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link
- Access Control: Local Management Control, White List, Black List
- Firewall Security: SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Advanced Features: MU-MIMO, Beamforming, Smart Connect, Airtime Fairness, Quality of Service
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OS
- NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0 or other
- Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with internet service provider (for internet access)