Highlights from TP-Link Archer C80 AC1900 Reviews
- 3 x 3 MIMO Technology
- Boosted WiFi Coverage
- Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
Maximum WiFi Performance with Three Streams
With 3 x 3 MIMO, your TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router is capable of transmitting and receiving data on three streams. 3 x 3 capable computers like Macs, pair perfectly with TP-Link Archer C80 to perform at max with much higher efficiency than 2 x 2 MIMO routers.
Incredible 802.11ac Wave2 Home WiFi
TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router delivers high-performance and affordable home WiFi with total speeds upto 1900 Mbps. Handle simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing on the 2.4 GHz band and bandwidth-intensive tasks like online gaming or 4K/8K UHD streaming on the 5 GHz band, all lag-free.
Broader Coverage throughout Your Home
Access your entertainment from every corner of your home with 4 external high-performance antennas. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, even if they are far away or low-powered.
Connect More Devices Simultaneously
TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router helps your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient with MU-MIMO technology. Multiple devices are able to send and receive data on the best available band.
Increased Efficiency in WiFi Distribution
Smart Connect helps your TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router automatically switch each device's connection to the best available WiFi band while Airtime Fairness prevents older devices from slowing down your network. With both, everyone can enjoy a smoother, lag-free WiFi experience.
Full Gigabit Ports
Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN+ 4 LAN) deliver maximum wired speeds. Plug in your PCs, smart TVs and game consoles for fast and reliable connections.
Personalize Your Home Network
TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router provides a wealth of advanced tools for personalized management.
- Parental Controls: Block inappropriate content and set daily limits for how much time your children spend online with Parental Controls.
- Guest Network: Guest Network creates a separate WiFi for guests, ensuring your privacy is secure.
Easy Setup at Your Fingertips
Set up your TP-Link Archer C80 WiFi Router in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Archer C80 AC1900 Wireless MU-MIMO WiFi Router
- 1 X Singapore Power Adapter
- 1 X RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 21.50 cm
- Width: 11.70 cm
- Height: 3.20 cm
- Weight: 825 gm
- 4 X 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports
- 1 X 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN Port
- Button: Reset Button, WPS/Wi-Fi Button,Â Power On/off Button
- Antenna: 4 X Fixed Omni Directional Antennas
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz + 600 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
- Guest Network: 2.4 GHz Guest Network, 5 GHz Guest Network
- Quality of Service: Device Prioritization
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE(Dual Access)/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
- Management: Parental Controls, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link
- Access Control: Local Management Control, White List, Black List
- Firewall Security: SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Advanced Features: MU-MIMO, Beamforming, Smart Connect, Airtime Fairness, Quality of Service
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OS
- NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)