Highlights from TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900 Reviews
- 1 GHz dual-core CPU: A great ‘heart’ for fast, stable performance
- 600 Mbps and 1300 Mbps connections for 1.9 Gbps total bandwidth
- Supports 802.11ac standard - the next generation of Wi-Fi
Super Fast Transfer Speeds Providing a Superior WiFi Experience
Your TP-Link Archer C9 Gigabit Router comes with the next generation 11ac Wi-Fi standard. With 1.3Gbps over the clearer 5GHz frequency, and 600Mbps using two wireless chips to maximize performance over the 2.4GHz frequency your whole home will get excellent wireless coverage. The outstanding Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit wired connections are ideal for bandwidth sensitive applications like streaming in HD and seamless online gaming. With TP-Link Archer C9 you get a super-fast, high performance connected home.
Greater Coverage and Reliable Wi-Fi
Three dual band antennas and high-powered amplifiers of TP-Link Archer C9 Gigabit Router ensures continuous Wi-Fi signal to all your devices while boosting widespread coverage throughout your home.
Beamforming Technology for Laser-Focused Wi-Fi
Beamforming concentrates the Wi-Fi signal towards your Wi-Fi devices, focusing the data transmission to where you need it the most. Superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilization increases Wi-Fi range, delivering highly targeted and efficient Wi-Fi connections.
Dual USB Ports for Easy Sharing
With a USB 3.0 port and a USB 2.0 port, it’s easy to share local printers, files and media within the network and between devices. Utilize the FTP server to access files stored on TP-Link Archer C9 Gigabit Router while away home. Take advantage of USB 3.0 with 10 x faster speed than traditional USB 2.0.
The sophisticated design of your TP-Link Archer C9 Gigabit Router enhances every home. Its gentle curves, excellent crafting and remarkable quality exudes style and elegance without compromising on excellent performance.
TP-Link Archer C9 Gigabit Router's Guest Network Access provides secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network.
Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to deploy restricted access for children or staff. With URL blocking, you can easily set up a black or white list to limit the level of web access.
TP-Link Archer C9 Gigabit Router supports IPv6, the next generation of Internet protocol, future-proofing the network you are setting up today.
Quick and hassle free installation via the web configuration utility from any laptop, smartphone or tablet.
TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your TP-Link Archer C9 Gigabit Router with your smart devices.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900 Dual Band Gigabit Router
- 3 X Detachable Antennas
- 1 X Power Supply Unit
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 22.10 cm
- Width: 16.85 cm
- Height: 8.60 cm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Buttons: WPS/Reset, Wireless On/Off and Power On/off
- 3 X Dual Band Detachable Antennas
- External power supply 12V / 3.3A
- Wireless Standards:
- IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate:
- 5 GHz: Upto 1300 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz: Upto 600 Mbps
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryption
- Guest Network:
- 1 X 2.4 GHz guest network
- 1 X 5 GHz guest network
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE / PPTP(Dual Access) / L2TP(Dual Access) / BigPond
- Management: Access Control, Local management and Remote management
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
- Access Control: Parental control, Local management control, Host List, Access schedule and Rule management
- Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Protocols Supports: IPv4 and IPv6
- USB Sharing: Support Samba (Storage) / FTP Server / Media Server / Printer Server
- Certification: CE, FCC and RoHS
- 4 X 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports
- 1 X 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN Port
- 1 X USB 3.0 Port
- 1 X USB 2.0 Port
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1/10
- MAC OS
- UNIX or Linux