Highlights from TP-Link Archer T2U Nano AC600 Reviews
- High Speed WiFi
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band for flexible connectivity
- Nano Design, small, unobtrusive design
High-Speed Dual Band Adapter for Better Connections
TP-Link Archer T2U Nano USB Adapter receives WiFi signals on two separate bands. 256 QAM technology increases the 2.4 GHz data rate from 150 Mbps to 200 Mbps for 33% faster performance. 433 Mbps on 5 GHz is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200 Mbps on 2.4 GHz is perfect for web surfing with legacy devices.
Miniature Design - Plug it in and forget it
With its miniature size and sleek design, users can insert TP-Link Archer T2U Nano USB Adapter into any USB port and leave it in there, making it perfect for home or travel use.
Some public WiFi networks require you to go through the hassle of constantly selecting and connecting to different networks as you move around. Connect automatically to the nearest WiFi network with your TP-Link Archer T2U Nano USB Adapter’s WiFi Roaming for an uninterrupted network no matter where you go.
- Easy Setup: A friendly user interface for simple installation.
- Advanced Security: WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
- Operating System: Supports operating systems including Windows, Mac OS
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Archer T2U Nano AC600 Wireless USB Adapter
- 1 X Resource CD
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 1.86 cm
- Width: 1.50 cm
- Height: 0.71 cm
- Weight: 10 gm
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Antenna Type: Omni Directional
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency: 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power: <20 dBm (EIRP)
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode
- Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x
- Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP (32/64bits)
- Mac OS X 10.9-10.14