TP-Link Deco X90 AX6600 WiFi 6 System Review Highlights
- 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Tri-Band. Second 5 GHz band works as wireless backhaul
- Pair and control with Alexa
TP-Link Deco X90 AX6600 WiFi 6 System Features
- Upto 6,600 Mbps total speed:
- 5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)
- 5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 4 X high-gain antennas (internal)
- 2 X smart antennas (internal)
- Reset button.
Ethernet ports (per Deco unit):
- 1 X 2.5 Gbps Port
- 1 X Gigabit Port
- Supports WAN/LAN auto-sensing
- AI-driven. Learns network environment intelligently to provide ideal WiFi unique to your home.
- 4 X 4 MU-MIMO. Communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients simultaneously.
- OFDMA. Communicates with multiple WiFi 6 clients simultaneously.
- Beamforming. Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients.
- TP-Link HomeShield. Keeps network safe with features for network and IoT protection.
- Deco App walks you through setup step-by-step.
What Comes in the Box
- 2 X TP-Link Deco X90 Unit
- 1 X RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 2 X Singapore Power Adapter
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 21.00 cm
- Width 13.00 cm
- Height 12.30 cm
- Weight 840 gm
TP-Link Deco X90 AX6600 WiFi 6 System Specifications
- Wireless Standards:
- IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- Router and Access Point modes
- 1 X 5 GHz Guest Network and 1 X 2.4 GHz Guest Network
- IPv4 and IPv6 Protocol
- Optional Ethernet backhaul
- TP-Link mesh technology
TP-Link Deco X90 AX6600 WiFi 6 System Works Only with
- iOS 9.0 or later
- Android 4.4 or later