TP-Link EAP225 AC1350 Wireless Access Point Review HIghlights
- Compatible with 802.3af. Passive PoE support
- EAP controller software. Manages hundreds of EAPs
- Supports Management VLAN
TP-Link EAP225 AC1350 Wireless Access Point Features
- Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz. Total 1317 Mbps signal rate.
- Captive portal provides convenient guest authentication.
- Band steering automatically moves dual band devices onto wider 5 GHz band for faster connections.
- MU-MIMO enables Access Point to transfer data simultaneously to multiple devices.
- Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most. Providing fast and stable WiFi experience.
- You can define schedules for Access Point to reboot automatically. And to turn WiFi on/off. At whatever times you choose.
- 1 X Interface Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (Support IEEE802.3af or passive PoE)
- Physical security lock
- Reset button
- Antenna Type
- 3 Internal Omni-directional
- 2.4 GHz: 4 dBi
- 5 GHz: 5 dBi
- Ceiling mount or wall mount
- Cloud access via Omada App:
- Cloud-Based Controller
- Hardware Controller (OC300)
- Hardware Controller (OC200)
- Software Controller
- LED On/Off control.
- Management MAC access control.
- Captive Portal authentication, Wireless Mac Address filtering, Wireless Isolation between clients, SSID to VLAN mapping, Rogue AP detection and 802.1X support.
- FCC, RoHS certification.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link EAP225 AC1350 Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Wireless Access Point
- 1 X Passive PoE Adapter
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X Mounting Kit
- 1 X Installation Guide
Three-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 20.60 cm
- Width 18.20 cm
- Height 3.70 cm
- Weight: 500 gm
TP-Link EAP225 AC1350 Wireless Access Point Specifications
- IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a wireless standards
- 802.3af/at PoE PoE or passive PoE power supply
- 12.6 W power consumption
- HTTP/HTTPS web-based management
- L3 management, Multi-site management, Management VLAN