Highlights from TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor Reviews
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor WiFi applications
- Supports seamless roaming to smooth the video playbacks and voice calls
- Facebook WiFi and SMS authentication help to boost your business
Omada Mesh Technology
- Intelligent Self-organization: Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your WiFi further and more flexibly.
- Self-Healing: If one link has an issue, the system will automatically reroute data via the other Omada devices to make sure you stay online.
Superior WiFi Performance and Long-Range Coverage
A dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antennas along with the latest generation 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor Access Point ensures superior WiFi performance and long-range coverage over 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands.
802.11k and 802.11v help client select access point automatically with the best signal to facilitate seamless transitions when on move. This allows streaming communication like VoIP and video conferences uninterrupted with your TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor Access Point.
Specially Designed Weatherproof Enclosure forÂ Outdoor Environment
Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against the harsh outdoor condition.
Excellent Hardware Designs
With special design of its antenna, appearance, power options and installation methods, your TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor Access Point can perfectly fit for different scenarios both indoors and outdoors.
- Detachable Antennas: TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor is designed with 2 Omni-directional detachable antennas, which means other antennas can also be attached for your specific demands.
- Delicate Appearance Even Better for Indoor Applications: EAP225-Outdoor is just similar to a cellphone, with dimension: (21.5 cm - 4.6 cm - 2.7 cm)
- Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation: It supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter.
- Flexible Deployment: TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor Access Point can be easily installed on a wall or to a pole with the mounting kits provided.
Cloud Centralized Management - Anytime, Anywhere
Omada cloud controller software is the built-in OC200 for easy deployment and can be installed on Windows or Linux computers for large wireless networks. Cloud service connects everything together so you can monitor and control your system from anywhere at any time.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smartphone or tablet.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Access Point
- 1 X Passive PoE Injector
- 1 X Singapore Power Cord
- Mounting Kit
- 1 X Installation Guide
- Waterproof Rubber Insert
- Waterproof Antenna
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 21.50 cm
- Width: 4.60 cm
- Height: 2.70 cm
- Weight: 180 gm
- Interface: 1 X Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port
- Button: Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3af PoE and 24 Passive PoE(PoE injector included)
- Power Consumption: 10.5 W
- Antenna: 2.4 GHz: 2 X 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 2 X 4 dBi
- Weatherproof Enclosure: IP65
- Mounting: Pole/Wall mount (mounting kit included)
- Certification: FCC, RoHS
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Transmission Power: 23 dBm, max. (2.4 GHz), 22 dBm, max. (5 GHz)
- Omada App: Yes
- Omada Cloud Controller: Yes
- Omada Controller Software: Yes
- Cloud Access: Yes
- Email Alerts: Yes
- Management MAC Access Control: Yes
- SNMP: v1, v2c
- System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Yes
- SSH: Yes
- Web-based Management: Yes
- L3 Management: Yes
- Multi-site Management: Yes
- Management VLAN: Yes