Highlights from TP-Link EAP245 Reviews
- Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
- Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds and Performance
QCA enterprise class chipsets, dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antenna along with the latest generation 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, ensure superior 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds and long-range coverage over 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands.
802.11k/802.11v seamless roaming switches clients automatically to TP-Link EAP245 Access Point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
TP-Link EAP245 Access Point's guest network provides secure access to guests sharing your WiFi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
Your TP-Link EAP245 Access Point supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter. The addition of elegant appearance and simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling further makes deployment effortless and flexible.
Free Cloud Centralized Management - Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up your TP-Link EAP245 Access Point in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link EAP245 AC1750 Wireless Ceiling Mount Access Point
- 1 X Gigabit Passive PoE Adapter
- 1 X Singapore Power Cord
- Mounting Kit
- 1 X Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 20.55 cm
- Width: 18.15 cm
- Height: 3.71 cm
- Weight: 402 gm
- Interface: 2 X Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (One port supports IEEE802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)
- Physical Security Lock: Yes
- Button: Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3af/A PoE, 48 V Passive PoE (+4,5 pins; -7,8 pins. PoE Adapter Included)
- Power Consumption: 12.3 W
- Antenna Type: Internal Omni, 2.4 GHz: 3 X 3.5 dBi, 5 GHz: 3 X 4 dBi
- Mounting: Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a
- Signal Rate 5 GHz: Upto 1300 Mbps, 2.4 GHz: Upto 450 Mbps
- Omada App: Yes
- Centralized Management: Omada Software Controller or OC200
- Cloud Access: Yes (Through Omada Software Controller or OC200)
- Email Alerts: Yes
- LED On/Off Control: Yes
- Management MAC Access Control: Yes
- SNMP: Yes
- System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog
- SSH: Yes
- Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
- L3 Management: Yes
- Multi-site Management: Yes
- Management VLAN: Yes