Highlights from TP-Link HA100 Reviews
- Connect with your Bluetooth or NFC-enabled device
- Connects to any stereo supporting 3.5 mm or RCA jacks
- Transmits upto 20 meters (66 feet) away, within direct line of sight
With your TP-Link HA100 Music Receiver stream music wirelessly from your smartphone/tablet to any stereo/stand-alone speaker via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.1, compatible with all A2DP stereo Bluetooth devices.
TP-Link HA100 Music Receiver transmits upto 20 meters (66 feet) away from the speaker, within line of sight.
Your TP-Link HA100 Music Receiver works with any stereo supporting 3.5 mm or RCA jacks.
Ease of Use
- NFC Tag: If your device has NFC functionality, you can simply 'tap' it with TP-Link HA100 Music Receiver or the NFC Tag to connect instantly.
- Easy Pair: You can easily pair your NFC-enabled devices to the HA100 with a tap. Alternatively, activate your device’s Bluetooth and pair with the HA100 manually.
- Automatic Repairing: TP-Link HA100 Music Receiver remembers upto 8 devices for automatic pairing.
Compact form factor with a low profile design.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link HA100 Bluetooth Music Receiver
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X 3.5 mm-to-3.5 mm AUX Cable
- 1 X 3.5 mm-to-RCA Cable
- NFC Tag
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 6.65 cm
- Width: 6.05 cm
- Height: 1.85 cm
- Weight: 82 gm
- Power Supply: 5V 1A USB Power
- Bluetooth Range: 20 meters (66 feet)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.1
- Works with any stereo supporting 3.5 mm or RCA jacks.