Highlights from TP-Link HS100 Reviews
- Control devices with free Kasa App on your smartphone
- Schedule to automatically power electronics on and off
- Amazon Echo Voice Control: control devices connected to Smart Plug
Manage Your Home Electronics/Appliances Anytime, Anywhere
TP-Link HS100 WiFi Smart Plug is easy to set up and makes it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
You're Always Home
Deter bad guys by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you are home when you are actually away.
Control and Automate without Getting Out of Bed
With a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
Modern, Elegant, Simple
Inspired by a modern sensibility, TP-Link HS100 WiFi Smart Plug's design is both simple and elegant, allowing it to blend seamlessly with existing decor.
Never Leave Things Running
Your TP-Link HS100 WiFi Smart Plug gives you a peace of mind with the count down timer feature, which automatically switches off the running household appliances (clothes iron and curling iron) if you have set a time limit before.
Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
The Kasa app works with Android (4.1 and higher) and iOS (iOS 8 and higher) devices so you can control your home right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also use Kasa app to pair TP-Link smart home products with any Amazon Echo, Dot, Tap and the Google Assistant for voice control, giving you the ability to control your home with voice commands.
What Comes in the Box
- 2 X TP-Link HS100 WiFi Smart Plug
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Dimensions (each plug)
- Length: 10.03 cm
- Width: 7.70 cm
- Height: 6.63 cm
- Weight: 131.80 gm
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4 GHz, 1T1R
- Certification: RoHS, EAC, CE
- Operating Temperature: 0 C ~ 40 C (32 F ~ 104 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%~90% RH, Non-condensing
- Buttons: Power button, Settings button
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 VAC
- Output voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Maximum Load: 13 A
- Maximum Power: 2.99 kW
- Android 4.1 or higher
- iOS 8 or higher