Highlights from TP-Link KP105 Kasa Reviews
- Remotely control your connected devices on your smartphone
- Fits into sockets without blocking adjacent ones
- Works with Alexa, Google Home and Bixby
Easily Manage Your Home Electronics and Appliances
Not sure whether you switched your lights off after leaving home? Double check and control them remotely on your phone or tablet with your TP-Link KP105 Kasa Smart Plug. No need for a hub or extra equipment (requires secure 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network).
Free Your Hands with Voice Control
Use simple voice commands to control your connected devices when you’re on the couch or when your hands are full. TP-Link KP105 Kasa Smart Plug is compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and Samsung SmartThings
Set a Timer
Set a countdown timer for your plugged-in device to turn it on or off as needed.
TP-Link KP105 Kasa Smart Plug fits into any standard socket without blocking adjacent ones with its sleek, rectangular, compact design.
Improve Your Home’s Electrical Safety
Your TP-Link KP105 Kasa Smart Plug's high-end quality ensures electrical safety. Remote control and multiple safety guarantees help minimize burning hazards.
- Overheat Protection: Prevent overheating with automatic shutoff.
- Prevent overheating with automatic shut off: V-0 rating PC flame-retardant material helps minimize burn hazards.
- Childproof Design: A sliding safety cover protects children from electric shock.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Kasa KP105 Smart WiFi Plug Slim
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
One-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Dimensions (without pin)
- Length: 7.25 cm
- Width: 5.15 cm
- Height: 3.75 cm
- Weight: 90 gm
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4 GHz
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Material: PC
- Buttons: Power Button, Status LED
- Compatibility: Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings
- Input: 100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 13 A
- iOS 10 or higher
- Android 5.0 or higher