TP-Link Kasa KP115 WiFi Plug Review Highlights
- Connects directly to your 2.4 GHz WiFi network. No hub or extra equipment needed
- Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and Samsung SmartThings
- RoHS and CE certifications
- Free up your hands with simple voice commands.
- Works with Alexa, Google Home and Samsung Bixby.
- Enhance your home security by turning your electrical devices, like lamps, on and off at random intervals.
- Give the impression that you‘re home. Even when you’re away.
Multiple Safety Guarantees
- Overheating protection and fireproof shell help minimize burning hazards.
- Sliding safety cover protects children from electric shock.
TP-Link Kasa Device Grouping
- Combine your Kasa KP115 WiFi Plug with other Kasa Smart devices.
- Control them all seamlessly with single tap on your smartphone.
TP-Link Kasa KP115 WiFi Plug Features
- Control your connected devices remotely. Via your smartphone. From anywhere.
- Analyze real-time and historical power consumption of connected device.
- Compact design. Does not block adjacent sockets.
- Set schedule or timer. To switch your devices on or off automatically.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Kasa KP115 Slim Smart WiFi Plug with Energy Monitoring
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
One-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Dimensions (without Pin)
- Length 7.65 cm
- Width 4.35 cm
- Height 4.20 cm
- Weight 90 gm
TP-Link Kasa KP115 WiFi Plug Specifications
- Protocol IEEE 802.11b/g/n.
- UL 94-V0 flame retardant PC material.
- Switch/Reset Button.
- Input 100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz.
TP-Link Kasa KP115 WiFi Plug Works Only with
- iOS 10 or higher.
- Android 5.0 or higher.