Highlights from TP-Link EAP225-Wall Reviews
- POE (802.3af/802.3at) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
- Enterprise-class WiFi security, to decrease network security threats
Complete In Room WiFi Coverage
TP-Link EAP225-Wall Access Point in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private WiFi network.
Effortless Deployment and Scalability
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there's no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing ethernet cables and you are ready to go.
Installation Made Easy
Upgrade Ethernet wall jacks to high-performance WiFi access points. Your TP-Link EAP225-Wall Access Point can be fitted to existing EU or US wall junction boxes, making installation quick and non-disruptive.
Three Ethernet Jacks, One PoE Outlet
More than just a wireless access point, TP-Link EAP225-Wall Access Point acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more.
Blends Into Your Wall
Your TP-Link EAP225-Wall Access Point blends into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance.
Gigabit WiFi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
TP-Link EAP225-Wall Access Point delivers combined dual-band speeds of upto 1200 Mbps. Armed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, it can exchange data with multiple clients at the same time to allow more devices to connect without any slowdown to the network.
Cloud Management - Anywhere, Anytime
Omada offers cloud access to its centralized management platform. Take your network with you, wherever you go.
- Cloud Service under easy control
- Convenient management with remote access
- Multi-site management for large scale network
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link EAP225-Wall AC1200 Omada Wireless Wall-Plate Access Point
- Mounting Screw
- 1 X Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 14.30 cm
- Width: 8.60 cm
- Height: 1.97 cm
- Weight: 240 gm
- 1 X 10/100 Mbps Ethernet uplink port accepts 802.3af/at power supply as PoE power device (PD)
- 2 X 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- 1 X 10/100 Mbps with PoE pass-thru (requires 802.3at PoE+ power supply on PD port.)
- Physical Security Lock: Yes
- Button: Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3af or 802.3at PoE
- Power Consumption: 9 watts or 25.5 watts including PoE Out
- Antenna: 2 X Dual-Band Antennas. 2.4 GHz: 2 X 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 2 X 4 dBi
- Mounting: Wall Plate Mounting
- Certification FCC, RoHS
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n/g/b/ac
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 5 GHz: Upto 867 Mbps, 2.4 GHz: Upto 300 Mbps
- Transmission Power: 21 dBm max. (2.4 GHz), 21 dBm max. (5 GHz)
- Omada Cloud Access: Yes
- Omada App: Yes
- Omada Cloud Controller: Yes
- Omada Controller Software: Yes
- Email Alerts: Yes
- LED On/Off Control: Yes
- Management MAC Access Control: Yes
- SNMP: v1, v2c
- System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog
- SSH: Yes
- Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
- L3 Management: Yes
- Multi-site Management: Yes
- Management VLAN: Yes