Highlights from TP-Link Omada OC200 Reviews
- Cloud access to manage from anywhere, anytime
- Industry leading hardware design with the powerful chipset
- Omada App for a convenient management
Dedicated Network for Centralized Management
TP-Link OC200 Omada Hardware Controller provides centralized management of the whole Omada network. Monitor statistics in real-time, view a graphical analysis of network traffic, create a captive portal, upgrade and reboot your system, and effortlessly scale your network to boost your business.
- No PC/Server needed
- Superior reliability and security
- Cloud access for greater convenience
Cloud Management - Anytime. Anywhere.
TP-Link OC200 Omada Hardware Controller offers cloud access to its centralized management platform. Take your network with you wherever you go.
- Cloud Service under easy control
- Convenient Management with remote access
- Multi-Site Management for large-scale networks
Industry-Leading Hardware Design
Equipped with an advanced design and the latest chipset, your TP-Link OC200 Omada Hardware Controller has enough processing power to support the massive management of your business network.
Guest Network with Facebook WiFi and SMS Login
Give visitors secure WiFi access via a captive portal with wireless isolation technology. A new SMS authentication feature simplifies the connection process while Facebook authentication raises the social media profile of your business.
Greater Convenience with the Omada App
Remotely access and configure TP-Link OC200 Omada Hardware Controller with a tap of your phone, from anywhere in the world.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Omada OC200 Hardware Controller
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 10.00 cm
- Width: 9.80 cm
- Height: 2.50 cm
- Weight: 320 gm
- 2 X 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- 1 X USB 2.0 Port
- 1 X Micro USB Port
- Power Supply 802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB C 5V/Minimum 1A
- Certification CE, FCC, RoHS
- Wireless Function: L3 Management, Multi-SSID, Load Balance, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, Rate Limit, Wireless Schedule, QoS
- Wireless Security: Captive Portal Authentication, Access Control, Wireless Mac Address Filtering, Wireless Isolation Between Clients, SSID to VLAN Mapping, Rogue AP Detection
- AP Management: Automatic Discovery, Unified Configuration, Reboot Schedule, Batch Firmware Upgrade, LED On/Off
- Authentication: WPA Personal and Enterprise, Captive Portal, Facebook login, SMS authentication, Voucher authentication