Highlights from TP-Link RE360 AC1200 Reviews
- Strong WiFi expansion at combined speed of upto 1.2Gbps
- Integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is waste
- Works with any WiFi router or wireless access point
Keep the Whole Home Connected
TP-Link RE360 Range Extender wirelessly connects to your WiFi router, strengthening and expanding its signal up to 10,000 square feet (Actual WiFi coverage may vary due to different environment, building material and wireless interferences). With speeds of up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz, replace dead zones with strong, fast WiFi in every room.
Integrated Power Socket for Convenience
Don't worry about wasting the only power outlet in a room. Your TP-Link RE360 Range Extender is designed with a power socket to supply electricity to your computer, lamp or appliances.
Look No Further, it Just Works
TP-Link RE360 Range Extender's intelligent indicator light helps you find the right spot for the best range extension, and an intuitive web interface helps you set it up in just one minute.
- Blue - Good connection
- Red - Too far from the router
Feature-Rich App for Control in Your Hands
Download our new app Tether to manage your network from any Android or iOS smartphone to control the power, access and even the LED light. If you need, set a different network name and password.
Unique Design?? for the Modern Home
Your cozy home decor should not be disrupted by electronic eyesores. A new industrial design of your TP-Link RE360 Range Extender complements the aesthetics of daily life to inconspicuously deliver excellent performance.
The antenna's arch design is not only stylish, but is also safe and free from any pointy bits, making it perfect for homes with children.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link RE360 AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 12.50 cm
- Width: 7.70 cm
- Height: 7.00 cm
- Weight: 240 gm
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b
- Interface: 1 X 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Button: WPS, LED, Power and Reset Button
- Power Consumption: 6.5 W (max power consumption)
- Antenna: 2 X external
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (11ac)
- Signal Rate
- 5 GHz: Upto 867 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz: Upto 300 Mpbs
- Wireless Modes: Range Extender/Access Point, Wireless Statistic, Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4 G/5 G WiFi band
- Wireless Functions: Wireless Statistic, Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi band, Access Control, LED Control and Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux.